Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i'll take my gang tag community badge, screw the haters (chuck it on the end please! )

hi how are you ♥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

yeah they're going to hate you when they see your name on our mod list. might as well go all in :buddy:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

schmarson

MY DUDES

Congrats to all the winners! Y'all have been great, supportive, and welcoming! Would love to see more work when more art threads happen!

Salmiakki

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok so here's the rule. if you posted at least 15 submissions in this thread you are eligible for a badge that bacalou will post for your review (ahem)

counting these submission sucked balls so this is who i THINK qualified. please don't get your feelings hurt if you're not on the list because i'm pretty sure i missed someone and SOMEBODY lost the list we had last night

IF YOU SUBMITTED AT LEAST 15 DRAWINGS TO THIS THREAD AND AREN'T ON THE LIST PLEASE SPEAK UP

Bacalou
Urodov
Luvcow
Salmiakki
Chibi Peppers
Blaise Rascal
Android Blues
Saint Isaias Boner
Splatmaster
Duckie
Deep Quantis

Once Bacalou posts the tag (ahem) please post in this thread the word "yes" or "no" indicating your acceptance of this tag

yes thank you

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Robot Made of Meat

I've lurked since forever and I've been a poster for seven months, and this is perhaps the most awesome thread I've seen. Grats to the winners, and HUGE props to everyone who participated. You all did swell!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
yes please, but I'm going to tell people I shanked someone with a sharpened paintbrush in a prison riot to earn it

FluffieDuckie

ok for everyone saying yes i'm just tacking it onto the bottom of their existing tags unless they say differently

tomorrow will be fun because i don't remember there being a preview function with these changes so we'll see how many of them i shank up

feel free to pm me if your av gets hosed

Urodov

could you just replace the gibberish with the participation award? otherwise poo poo'll be way too crowded.

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

FluffieDuckie

Urodov posted:

could you just replace the gibberish with the participation award? otherwise poo poo'll be way too crowded.

yep :)

Chibi Peppers

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok so here's the rule. if you posted at least 15 submissions in this thread you are eligible for a badge that bacalou will post for your review (ahem)

counting these submission sucked balls so this is who i THINK qualified. please don't get your feelings hurt if you're not on the list because i'm pretty sure i missed someone and SOMEBODY lost the list we had last night

IF YOU SUBMITTED AT LEAST 15 DRAWINGS TO THIS THREAD AND AREN'T ON THE LIST PLEASE SPEAK UP

Bacalou
Urodov
Luvcow
Salmiakki
Chibi Peppers
Blaise Rascal
Android Blues
Saint Isaias Boner
Splatmaster
Duckie
Deep Quantis

Once Bacalou posts the tag (ahem) please post in this thread the word "yes" or "no" indicating your acceptance of this tag

yes, sure!

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Yes, I participated and would like to show it to the world with my fashion choices

congrats St. Saya & ClH4N

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
yes please!

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

MrWillsauce

Urodov posted:

make more art please, you're my favorite guy

FluffieDuckie

ok so i got yeses from everyone except android blues and no one stepped forward and said they should be on the list

i'll submit these as soon as the modqueue clears up some. the weekends are always slow to get approved so it may be monday before these go in

Commie NedFlanders

blaise rascal posted:

Day 31

Drawn with a fabric marker

An attempt to use up the Googly eyes that my BYOB secret Santa keeps sending me

wonderful idea and execution

:golfclap:

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Commie NedFlanders

schmarson posted:

Congrats to all the winners! Y'all have been great, supportive, and welcoming! Would love to see more work when more art threads happen!

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

FluffieDuckie

one last reminder that if you qualified for stickers and you want them please pm me with your address. i'm sending those out this week.

countdown to goldmine...

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Android Blues

well done everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

hey guys our tag JUST got uploaded and i requested your title changes. if anybody's looks wonky send me a pm.

great job guys!

• Locked thread