Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html

if your a part time flash janitor pour one out for the only place to get a non-intrusive flash installer. get your pkgs and msis while you can

thanks adobe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
great now kill flash next

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
they're just renaming it distribution4.html

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
i dont know why you would opt out of a free antivirus scan and a toolbar, even if you are already running antivirus (as you should) its always nice to make sure there are no spots in your vendors protection. i also find the toolbar very useful

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

graph posted:

get your pkgs and msis while you can
no don't

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

I tried to register for their new portal thing and it just went in to a black hole that they never responded to. Thanks, Adobe.

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
durrrr i prefer a toolbarless msi when downloading literal malware

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

it's gr8 I slap an MST on that bad boi

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I did the application again and it got autoapproved in 30 seconds

pram
Jun 10, 2001

graph posted:

if your a part time flash janitor

poor

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

lmbo the new license has this in it

gently caress your server!

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

lol it really is, I thought you were joking

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

why is adobe so weird about all this

have they turned into one of those companies with a larger legal team than development team

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

flash bad

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

SO DEMANDING posted:

why is adobe so weird about all this

have they turned into one of those companies with a larger legal team than development team

companies were distributing flash and acrobat on media or whatever and disabling the autoupdate stuff so people were getting systems locked on old vulnerable versions because some shitheads didn't feel like doing proper testing for their site/product/whatever and now this happens to try to lock it down. the only people who are allow to disable the autoupdate stuff are IT people who are doing managed installs on an intranet

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

companies were distributing flash and acrobat on media or whatever and disabling the autoupdate stuff so people were getting systems locked on old vulnerable versions because some shitheads didn't feel like doing proper testing for their site/product/whatever and now this happens to try to lock it down. the only people who are allow to disable the autoupdate stuff are IT people who are doing managed installs on an intranet

lol @ adobe vainly trying to stamp out the dumpster fire they started

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

:eyepop:

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

College Slice

Maybe if they didn't strategically break autoupdate every few patches to send you to their adladen landing page to sell you Photoshop subscriptions

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

we're still pushing 11.0.5 because that crap breaks so often but I guess its time to push for an update again. at least I have EMET doing something as well

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

College Slice
we're pushing 11.0.14 now for both reader and pro XI's, i haven't even bothered to look at reader dc yet

there was some fuckery in some inbetween upgrade MSPs for acrobat pro and I ended up switching to making transforms instead of just passing everything through the msiexec commandline

ugh

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

College Slice
at least it's not itunes6464.msi

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

SO DEMANDING posted:

lol @ adobe vainly trying to stamp out the dumpster fire they started

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

broken clock opsec posted:

we're pushing 11.0.14 now for both reader and pro XI's, i haven't even bothered to look at reader dc yet

there was some fuckery in some inbetween upgrade MSPs for acrobat pro and I ended up switching to making transforms instead of just passing everything through the msiexec commandline

ugh

even if you use adobe's customization wizard to turn off the cloud to butt stuff in reader dc, it'll still put a blue button asking if you'd like to sign into document cloud

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

adobe's acquisition of macromedia was pretty much their shark jump moment, everything since has just been a long slow decline

pram
Jun 10, 2001
remember coldfusion lol

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

pram posted:

remember coldfusion lol

lol we were still using it until it got hacked for the millionth time and they gave it up

pram
Jun 10, 2001

lol we were still using it until it got hacked for the millionth time and they gave it up

:byodood:

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

lmao

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

lmao

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

realtalk i just was loving around i didnt even click the original link or read the OP

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
cool thanks adobo for distribution4.html, my computer is full of 0days and viruses but at least i don't have the ask toolbar

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

qirex posted:

adobe's acquisition of macromedia was pretty much their shark jump moment, everything since has just been a long slow decline

yep

broken clock opsec posted:

i haven't even bothered to look at reader dc yet

Please Sign In with your Adobe Account to read this PDF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

remember coldfusion lol

ive been working on a coldfusion thing for 6 months and the dev usually looks like killing himself/me

• Locked thread