Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tumor looking batty posted:

"I'm sorry did you say 6 hundred dollars?" Swear to Christ that's what I told the clerk at EB Games. "Six benjimens?" And tyeah when he said the actual price, was absolutely floorded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

When the clerk at EB Games said the price of the game, I lost the sense of myself, what heart surgery patients call an "outer body experience". There I was floating above my body and the clerk and Twilight Princess and the cash register of EB Games, the e=mc^2 equation and the pythagorean theroem were floating by me as the clerk restated the price of the game

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

When the clerk at EB Games said the price of the game, I lost the sense of myself, what heart surgery patients call an "outer body experience". There I was floating above my body and the clerk and Twilight Princess and the cash register of EB Games, the e=mc^2 equation and the pythagorean theroem were floating by me as the clerk restated the price of the game

Lol

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

"I'm sorry did you say 6 hundred dollars?" Swear to Christ that's what I told the clerk at EB Games. "Six benjimens?" And tyeah when he said the actual price, was absolutely floorded

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
die hard 3 when they steal all the gold from new york but instead they deliver it to Nintendo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

die hard 3 when they steal all the gold from new york but instead they deliver it to Nintendo

Lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bruce Willis completely naked wearing an I Hate Niggers sign standing outside of world Nintendo at Rockefeller Plaza.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

When the clerk at EB Games said the price of the game, I thought I was having a seizure. I thought my heart why blocking the blood to me brain and the part of my brain that hears was dying froom lack of oxygen. 60 dollars? Are you freaking k*dding me?? Wow, winsome 8-)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

In Training posted:

Bruce Willis completely naked wearing an I Hate Niggers sign standing outside of world Nintendo at Rockefeller Plaza.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Goldmine

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I've had this game for a week now and still haven't gotten past the opening five minutes. Too busy walking around and beholding the amazing mind blowing splendor that is this total graphical overhaul. Nintendo knocks it again not just out of the park, but into the stratosphere.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Ristolaz posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmfao

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Confirmed goon on NOA localization team

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

All of my loving 5.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

laughing out loud

• Locked thread