Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
he's shootin' dudes with a tennis ball cannon in heaven now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The eliminator finally got him

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Looks like he'll never be the head of a major corporation now

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im sorry to hear about the loss of his bid to become the head of a major corporation, my thoughts and prayers are with you, OP

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I had the hots for zap. What a babe!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
I honest to God thought that I could look like those dudes if I worked out.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Zahgaegun posted:

I honest to God thought that I could look like those dudes if I worked out.

In the atlasphere all men are equal.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
If I ever win the lottery I'm going to get one of those steel cage balls to roll around in and a swimming pool filled with chocolate sauce and swim around all day with my mouth open.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
God damnit it's called an atlasphere and it wouldn't work in a pool and besides it's disrespectful to all the Gladiators and competitors who died in there!

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
hard to believe they'd shop him into a pic of such loving filth

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

American Gladiators can't be that expensive to make, they should bring it back.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
America had won the Cold War, we were just busting our cherry with mercilessly turning brown people into red mist, and American Gladiators was on TV.

What a time to be alive.

:rip:

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I know goons are like "lol whatevs people die all the time there's nothing special about 2016" but my heart doesn't have your fierce autism

My heart is like Zed, Marko and Titus, full of passion and self-destructive energy

Yours is like Ironface, Zinc and Blackheart you don't give a gently caress you just follow orders

RIP Hawk

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
His remains were pushed off a tiny platform with a padded stick as per his wishes

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

American Gladiators can't be that expensive to make, they should bring it back.

It came back briefly several years ago (maybe more?), I think Hulk Hogan was the host. It was pretty awesome in its comeback too but like Celebrity Boxing it was just too beautiful for this world.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Kuato posted:

It came back briefly several years ago (maybe more?), I think Hulk Hogan was the host. It was pretty awesome in its comeback too but like Celebrity Boxing it was just too beautiful for this world.

They should run it alongside Battlebots on ABC in the summer. Would be the best 2 hours of television.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
How about all the battlebots guys compete to build a robot that can kill Hulk Hogan and then that redhead girl takes a shower

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
I hope Gemini is okay, he was always my fave.

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax
George Kennedy also died

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSJRgMVekPo

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Laser received a promotion to Major after leaving the show and now he and Diplo fight vampires in Jamaica

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The U.K. Gladiators was doomed after a steroids scandal. People actually seemed surprised that the guys the size of houses weren't the 100% natural specimens they were claimed to be.

The show gave us 'Jet from Gladiators', so we remain grateful to this day.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
My developmental years consisted of being left along with a tv channel that showed almost nothing but American gladiator reruns and that Dallas soap opera. I'm amazed I'm a functional adult in any aspect. When you're 5, a tennis ball cannon is like the ideal dispute resolution method.

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Mar 3, 2016

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
guys i'm starting to feel like these big muscle dudes arent as healthy as they seem on tv

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

BigBoss posted:

I had the hots for zap. What a babe!

Diamond was completely my poo poo

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Zap was a dude

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
only idiots and poors die before 50

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

guys i'm starting to feel like these big muscle dudes arent as healthy as they seem on tv

The price of perfection.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

How much % did that one guy get up to?

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I came in here to see photos of greased up beefcakes and now I'm leaving disappointed. Shame on all of you.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Seizure Robot posted:

I came in here to see photos of greased up beefcakes and now I'm leaving disappointed. Shame on all of you.

You're think of the posters in threads about how cool being fit is, these are the posters in threads that treat steroids like an Athletically Transmitted Disease

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycoexoeve0Y

Ripper is the hunkiest one.

• Locked thread