Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
this honeypot sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

you're really not telling me anything i haven't heard for the past several years but the uniform helps me hook up with sleazy shitbag gay dudes so it has only worked in my favor

just go on Grindr dude plenty of sleazy shitbag gay men without the weird implications

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Troposphere posted:

just go on Grindr dude plenty of sleazy shitbag gay men without the weird implications

all the cute ones i find are into it

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

all the cute ones i find are into it

men are icky :(

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

everyone is icky, do not sully yourself with the pleasures of the flesh.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I love Blacksad and despise furries, but that's because Blacksad is well-written noir with compelling characters and furries look like retarded pokemon. If you can watch an old Disney movie for nostalgia (I don't) it doesn't make you a furry. Dressing like a furry and yiffing with furries makes you a furry.

Also watching Zootopia makes you a furry sympathizer. By Yakuza rules, you should have to cut off part of your little finger just for watching it, but then I'm sure the Japanese are all over this movie.

Troposphere posted:

Well, I never.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Troposphere posted:

hell yeah they are. it owns

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

phasmid posted:

I love Blacksad and despise furries,
one of the early stages of denial

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

one of the early stages of denial

So is your fetish like shearing fur and forcing non-foxes into gas showers, or do you just wear black diapers with the Schutzstaffel bolts on 'em? Because I admire your candor posting on these forums and lament the ironic fate that means we're one day going to have to round all of your kind up and put them in camps.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

phasmid posted:

So is your fetish like shearing fur and forcing non-foxes into gas showers, or do you just wear black diapers with the Schutzstaffel bolts on 'em? Because I admire your candor posting on these forums and lament the ironic fate that means we're one day going to have to round all of your kind up and put them in camps.

are you kidding? immortal chairman trump loves furries, they spend tons of money on frivolous poo poo, which makes them more american than most americans

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

phasmid posted:

*sergals

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

The White Dragon posted:

are you kidding? immortal chairman trump loves furries, they spend tons of money on frivolous poo poo, which makes them more american than most americans

Their monies and assets will rescind to the Treasury Dept. Only wholesome normal nazi fetishism will occur in Trump's America.

Do I dare to look this up? I remember seeing it earlier in the thread, but I don't think I wanna know.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
so I skipped to the end of this thread what exactly is the twist that made it go gold

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

phasmid posted:

gas showers aren't good snuff. and no i don't like shearing or diapers either what is wrong with you for assuming this

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

gas showers aren't good snuff. and no i don't like shearing or diapers either what is wrong with you for assuming this

Perhaps you are not as literal of a Nazi furry as I was to believe, mein herr.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

phasmid posted:

Perhaps you are not as literal of a Nazi furry as I was to believe, mein herr.

were nazis into wearing black diapers

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

were nazis into wearing black diapers

Yes. Duh. Re-read Shirer's Rise and Fall ffs.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

phasmid posted:

Yes. Duh. Re-read Shirer's Rise and Fall ffs.

i don't remember that in any of the 1100+ pages of it. i guess that might explain why the SS pants were poofed out at the sides though

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

dreezy posted:

this honeypot sucks.

:yikes:

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
This thread has escalated quickly and LNF is to blame.

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Oh look another furry thread that LNF has taken over, how many is that now?

I want to watch Zootopia but I have a fear of animal costumes. What should I do if I see someone wearing one in the theater?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Ronnie posted:

I want to watch Zootopia but I have a fear of animal costumes. What should I do if I see someone wearing one in the theater?

douse them with delousing powder

Morshu
Sep 30, 2009

Attack monkey! Monkey attack!

Ronnie posted:

you ask them where you can get one since if you're going to see zootopia you're already a furry, you dirty goddamn furry

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Ronnie posted:

Rigel posted:

Where's doodles

Or Literal Nazi Furry?
2. I was called to this thread to be fair.

also seeing normie furry movie zootopia still makes you a furry

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Ronnie posted:

Stop, drop and roll

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Ronnie posted:

Gasoline, match are standard equipment in such encounters.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Ronnie posted:

You're not allowed to do anything becuse that would 'take away their happiness'

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
see a therapist if it irrationally upsets you to the point where you can't ignore them

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
most of the furries went to the initial screening so you should be fine if that really is a big concern to you. still mention it to your therapist

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
LNF calm down a little dude

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Dude, explain to me how a man in a dirty, vacant-eyed wolf costume sitting alone in a dark theater isn't the start of a horror movie.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
do furries want to stick their weiners into snimals? Or do they just like cartoon animals?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Das Boo posted:

Dude, explain to me how a man in a dirty, vacant-eyed wolf costume sitting alone in a dark theater isn't the start of a horror movie.

Or a romcom?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Ready for a hot date:

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
I was serious about the animal costumes. They made me feel really unerved as a kid. The none blinking eyes, the constant smile, the silence and not knowing who is inside. I don't want to shake your hand or hug you. I dont know who you are!!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Das Boo posted:

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Ronnie posted:

Easy. Tell the management they were masturbating, and /or trying to take candid upskirt shots of kids in toddler dresses.

*Don't limit yourself to full suits, do this for anyone with clip on ears and tails. Gotta catch em all.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

see a therapist if it irrationally upsets you to the point where you can't ignore them

Thing about a public space is that you're not obligated to ignore the things that you find annoying. If I go to the movies I am not required to tolerate the irritating retards I may encounter there, nor should I be required to set a timetable so I best can avoid them. If the furries want to go to the movies I think they at least should express the minimum of social grace by leaving their suits at home, and... oh.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Ronnie posted:

Okay, here's the plan. Bring another person with you and buy two drinks, one for each of you. Your friend's job is to get up to get a refill and "accidentally" drop their ticket/phone/whatever near the furry and bend down to pick it up. They'll covertly pour some of their drink onto the floor. Wait thirty minutes. Get up to get a refill and "slip" in the puddle, thereby making it the fault of the theater for unclean conditions, and pour your drink onto the furry's legs. Be careful to only spill your drink onto the furry as you don't want anyone to be able to claim the liquid you slipped in was spilled by you. Don't spill too much on them though. If you only spill some, it'll truly look like an accident because people will assume you would have poured the entire cup if it was intentional. Apologize profusely and explain that you slipped in something. Considering the cost of the fursuits, it's likely the furry will bolt out of the theater to get home and attempt to clean it before the stain sets. If you're really worried about getting caught, actually fall and try to hit your head hard enough to leave a mark. Most people only pass out for a few seconds when due to concussive injuries so stay unresponsive for twenty seconds to make it look legitimate. Worst case scenario: you ruined his fursuit and he doesn't leave. Best case scenario: you ruin his fursuit, he has to leave, you get out of work due to a head injury, and he's shot as he tries to leave the theater.

Alternatively go to therapy/wear horse blinders.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Mar 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ronnie posted:

i've heard chlorine is effective with vacating furries

• Locked thread