Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bad Postman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

don't sign your MFing posts bitch bahahaha :D

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Caleb hasn't flipped out and broken controllers or punched his own head since getting with Yuna92Raichu. Maybe she really is a white mage.

i hope to find my own Yuna-chan someday

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

rediscover posted:

don't sign your MFing posts bitch bahahaha :D
Got 'em.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
pandhandler.tv

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

whenever i play a video game, i like to pretend i'm streaming. i'll download new f2p game titles and make fun of them "on the air" while owning dudes with my above-average gaming skills. "yeah, i can definitely see this game beating overwatch" i sarcastically muse to myself as i get mowed down by a guy with a p2w gun in warface. then i'll do a sick slide with a shotgun and get a triple kill while maintaing a cool deadpan facade, like destroying scrubs is an action that doesnt warrant even the slightest bit of emotion from me. but unlike those sellouts on twitch.tv and youtube, i'd never ask anyone to subscribe, donate or follow me on twitter. and rather than playing crappy dubstep or rap music, i'd play nothing but excellent yet obscure music like vaporwave songs by Saint Pepsi.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
And yet SA LPs pretty much always have like 300 views.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I love Saint Pepsi

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

I love Saint Pepsi

He needs to do a collab with Doritos Pope

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Minorkos posted:

whenever i play a video game, i like to pretend i'm streaming. i'll download new f2p game titles and make fun of them "on the air" while owning dudes with my above-average gaming skills. "yeah, i can definitely see this game beating overwatch" i sarcastically muse to myself as i get mowed down by a guy with a p2w gun in warface. then i'll do a sick slide with a shotgun and get a triple kill while maintaing a cool deadpan facade, like destroying scrubs is an action that doesnt warrant even the slightest bit of emotion from me. but unlike those sellouts on twitch.tv and youtube, i'd never ask anyone to subscribe, donate or follow me on twitter. and rather than playing crappy dubstep or rap music, i'd play nothing but excellent yet obscure music like vaporwave songs by Saint Pepsi.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Minorkos posted:

>obscure

>Saint Pepsi

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Mar 13, 2016

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Minorkos posted:

saint pepsi is future funk you dumbass

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I loving love Macintosh Plus. Oh my bad didn't see you there... Yeah their kind of obscure you probably haven't heard of them. Sigh.. wish there were other who enjoyed the same cool under ground music as me. Guess that's just the curse of being to plugged in so to speak

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

Calebhart42 goes apeshit with chairs

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

okay i'll say it. ive donated 1 dollar to watch caleb gently caress up his couch once or twice in my time and i don't give a f*ck who knows it

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Raymond Hog posted:

Calebhart42 goes apeshit with chairs

He goes hard in the motherfucking paint.

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

>obscure

>Saint Pepsi

qnqnx posted:

saint pepsi is future funk you dumbass

success breeds jealousy

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Minorkos posted:

success breeds jealousy

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dr. AIDS.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
somehow despite once searching Caleb rage i only ever found the snapping controller one and falls out of chair one i like the videos posted here thank you im sorry (not sorry)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ristolaz posted:

(voice muffled because my teeth are sunk into my office desk) That'll teach him

Lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

rediscover posted:

I loving love Macintosh Plus. Oh my bad didn't see you there... Yeah their kind of obscure you probably haven't heard of them. Sigh.. wish there were other who enjoyed the same cool under ground music as me. Guess that's just the curse of being to plugged in so to speak

I like Macintosh Plus too.

• Locked thread