Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bong

by Shine
ube channels should i follow in order to increase my chances of success?

"Flirting Masterclass" has fewer subscribers and overall channel views but i really like how in the description they make a commitment to "be posting regularly videos". that's dependability i can count on.

otoh "Craig Ferguson and the ladies HD" is bigger and has a dailymotion channel as well (good option once the greedy youtube pigs skirt my adblocker once & 4 all) but it's australian so i'm not sure if their seduction tips apply up here in usa?

any insight appreciated, ty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bong

by Shine
note: i REFUSE to subscribe to "ladies problemsolver crag ferguson", that channel is disrespectful trash

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bong

by Shine
do NOT try to trick me with a jay leno channel, who are you, my ex?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
While you're deciding, perhaps you would like to be entertained by one of his family classics, Saving Grace? It's a great horticultural hit set in England!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

• Locked thread