Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Everyone is loving dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Spangly A posted:

after being robbed this match really needs to be a draw for that to happen

A United win wouldn't be bad either. Still above them on goal difference. Admittedly we have the harder run of games but out of the three teams, West Ham are the only ones who have any consistency

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Time for city to get a jammy goal imo

They aren't doing anything at all. United will have to start attacking their own goal

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
this is unwatchable this "sport" is really bad!

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Banga Sanga stands with the ball for 6 minutes, attempts to beat his man, fails

Cart
Sep 28, 2004

They see me rollin...

Van Gaal in

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
here lies aguero

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Womp womp.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Pretty pleased with all that.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
That's a lot of stoppage time

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

African AIDS cum posted:

this match sucks, a bunch of weird looking twinks with gay haircuts and old washed up garbage

arsenal played yesterday haha

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

julian assflange posted:

That's a lot of stoppage time

Hart died then a lot of United players pretended to have cramp

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
3 easy

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

pik_d posted:

Hart died then a lot of United players pretended to have cramp

Somehow I missed Hart's death

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
The Van Gaal system is just bearing its first fruits as the board take an axe to it.

Can't wait for mentally unwell Mou to take the helm.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
that was absolute shite. both derbys this season have been loving dreadful. if it wasn't for an individual defensive display so abysmal i'm actually amused by it, that ought to have been -5 - -5

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
City are being sucked into the vortex of Europa

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I want whatever crack the BBC live text update guy is smoking to call that a fantastic match. He must be red cause they're the only ones enjoying that

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
im glad lvg is being given the time to right the ship and that mourinho is about to get paid out 5million for doing nothing

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

they'll be dancing and eating fresh produce in the streets of Preston tonight

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

African AIDS cum posted:

they'll be dancing and eating fresh produce in the streets of Preston tonight

lol

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
gently caress off city and the vermin 👍👍👍👍

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
utd fans in two crowd fights in one week. *pulls collar* thank god for modern stadia

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Well that wasn't a good game but I enjoy the result.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I'm loving this City conspiracy theorist on 606.

:cry: "Pellegrini is secretly tanking the club out of spite!"

Blasmeister fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Mar 20, 2016

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Blasmeister posted:

this is true, and it owns

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Blasmeister posted:

Yeah, really need some conspiracy theories to explain why "sacked the manager in February yet have him sit the season out anyway" might gently caress up your team's concentration.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

I'm glad City sacked Pellegrini in Feb and now they're going to get relegated and Pep will have to manage them in the Championship

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
its funny that city hosed their season up because they were so desperate to hire a proven fraud as manager for next season

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

8raz posted:

utd fans in two crowd fights in one week. *pulls collar* thank god for modern stadia

scare the middle class out of football, one match at a time

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Man City were loving idiots to announce Pep before the end of the season. The players don't care anymore and poor old Manuel just wants to leave.

In other news fire Skrtel into the sun. I always knew he was a massive liability and it's no surprise to me that we started looking a bit more solid at the back without him. Bringing him on was probably Klopp's biggest mistake while he's been here but at least now he knows to never play him again. I'm pretty sure Benteke will be lucky to play again too- Klopp looked furious with him after the game and rightly so.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Hands up if you had forgotten that Steven Caulker is currently a Liverpool centre back

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Ewar Woowar posted:

Man City were loving idiots to announce Pep before the end of the season. The players don't care anymore and poor old Manuel just wants to leave.

In other news fire Skrtel into the sun. I always knew he was a massive liability and it's no surprise to me that we started looking a bit more solid at the back without him. Bringing him on was probably Klopp's biggest mistake while he's been here but at least now he knows to never play him again. I'm pretty sure Benteke will be lucky to play again too- Klopp looked furious with him after the game and rightly so.

How Skrtel managed to get any game time after being sent-off in an Under-21s match in the week is beyond me. Not only that but he was getting completely wrecked by a teenager in said game

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

I think it's telling that Klopp didn't want to risk Lovren getting a second yellow. Skrtel will be gone in the summer (finally)

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I was hoping for some insight from ABU Dave about the match but it seems he's disappeared?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Wesley Sneijder disappeared at the age of 28 and has never been heard from again.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

blue footed boobie posted:

Wesley Sneijder disappeared at the age of 28 and has never been heard from again.

ftfy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrEWrvGq0so&t=6s

more like gently caress Turkey gently caress UEFA really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Hoops posted:

Hands up if you had forgotten that Steven Caulker is currently a Liverpool centre back

Yeah also Kolo should have come on, Skrtl must be done now.

• Locked thread