Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

if his children didnt want to get murdered then they should of had a diffedrent dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
not even the undertaker could murder hollywood hulk

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.

no joke is so funny that it can be told for 500 days and not get old

even as her co-workers are getting laid off left and right, allie comes in, logs in, and peddles this tired meme feeling accomplished

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

Puppy Galaxy posted:

gawker's shittyness is pretty benign (other than the time they outed that random C-level banking dude which was a supremely bad editorial decision). by benign i mean attempts to be funny falling flat and dramatic first person essays about bodyshaming or whatever ...

but they manage to be despised by redditors, MRAs, red pillers, gamergate idiots, breitbarters, etc, to crazy levels. like, there's no real winner or loser in this hulk hogan case. the "first amendement" argument is pretty disingenuous - no one needs to see hulk hogan loving and the fact that he talked about his sex life on shock jock radio shows doesn't all of a sudden make actual footage of hulk hogan loving necessary for the public. on the other hand, it's pretty clear that hulk hogan went after gawker to keep them from releasing recordings where he said the n word, which ended up harming his career a hell of a lot more than a video of him loving. so i don't really care what happens to either party. the fact that these various white dude clubs really loving care nudges me a little bit in Gawker's camp, because these gross internet pockets should be called out on their bullshit and gawker happens to be in a good position to do that.

i like the awl better though.

Puppy Galaxy posted:

gawker is often bad, sometimes good, but people that really hate it are almost always terrible.

poster of the year

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
http://gawker.com/gawker-com-to-end-operations-next-week-1785455712

Univision keeps Deadspin, kicks Gawker to the curb.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
pwnt

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The best possible outcome.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

je1 healthcare posted:

Yes I understand that officer Wilson is a scumbag, but you realize he's not the only one put in danger by leaking his address, right?

lol remember this guy

burning swine
May 26, 2004

:w00t:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

lol

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
55555555 this decision

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/766357094652112901

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
the thread is over, thanks for playing everyone

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
Smashed 'em, Hulkster.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Heil Hitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eric
Apr 27, 2004