Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulb0pLBgRCw
haha - woah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
I haven't seen this children's program.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
is this zootopia I keep hearing about?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
looks bad, peter jackson has never done anything good.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

hey the first twenty minutes of the fellowship of the ring are the best loving sleep aid on the planet

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Got half way in.

Didn't watch the video

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you know, as an alternative to watching this movie i think i will take up bugchasing.

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH
I first watched this back when I was in college. It was actually stocked in the childrens section. When we returned it, we made sure that the clerk understood to re-stock it in the right place.

We can't all be Pentecostal...

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Didn't the NZ government give him grant money for that?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I saw this movie. It was mediocre at best.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Agent Escalus posted:

Didn't the NZ government give him grant money for that?

Probably. It's like David Cronenberg's pre-Hollywood career being entirely subsidized by the Canadian Film Development Corporation (now Telefilm Canada). Couldn't have Rabid and Scanners without the Canadian taxpayer footing the bill.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Dead Alive tells you to shut your whore mouth.

http://i.imgur.com/NNC42t4.gifv

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the late 80s/eRly 90s was hosed up

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
the uncensored version of dead alive was really gory and fun and even funny, and only got weird at the very end

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Pitdragon posted:

the uncensored version of dead alive was really gory and fun and even funny, and only got weird at the very end

Peter Jackson is serious business
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOUwnNVlgWk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
dead alive is no contest one of the funniest movies ever made everything about it is hosed up and glorious

• Locked thread