Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kangaroo Pouch

hi byob, recently i have been thinking a lot about personal hygeine and have come to the conclusion that hand sanitizer scents tend to either have very misleading names and/or be things that no sane person would think needed to be made into a scent

anyway i figured that we could all think up some really nice name/scent combinations for potential future hand sanitizers!

heres one of my ideas:

con artist scent: smells like a plush toy you got from the carnival after spending $30 on the darts game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

money scent: smell like someone who handles money frequently, it smells like dirt and rusted metal

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

clean hands: smells like a clean hands

Quidthulhu

2nd degree burn after you put on the purell that has been sitting in your car all day: all hand sanitizer smells like this

Piso Mojado

TWIST FIST posted:

money scent: smell like someone who handles money frequently, it smells like dirt and rusted metal

bacalou

recumbent flesh: smells like a mixture of the last five hands you've absorbed; can be a double-edged sword

Snake Toddler
papas shed smell: smells like wood shavings and your dads old fishing equipment, sanitizer gives your hands massive calluses and scratched up fingers when applied

Snake Toddler
bandaid smell: smells like a bandaid (old)

Quidthulhu

late night crotch smell: smells like your crotch after you wake up and find your hand has been in your crotch all night

the unabonger

TWIST FIST posted:

Kangaroo Pouch

thanksgiving turkey scent: smells like a field of fresh daisies on a pleasant spring day. looks like there was a bit of a label mix-up at the ol' sanitizer factory, haha!

Quidthulhu

Kangaroo Pouch posted:

thanksgiving turkey scent: smells like a field of fresh daisies on a pleasant spring day. looks like there was a bit of a label mix-up at the ol' sanitizer factory, haha!

lolol

the unabonger
cold cut trio

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

hot cut single, ready2 mingle

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
you cut onions smell

City of Glompton

chapstick scent: smells like strawberries and you can't stop applying it

google THIS

cheeto dust/saliva scent: smells the same way your hand smelled before you used hand sanitizer because you're too lazy to actually wash your hands

City of Glompton

google THIS posted:

cheeto dust/saliva scent: smells the same way your hand smelled before you used hand sanitizer because you're too lazy to actually wash your hands

the actual product name for this one is "keyboard scent"

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
pirate scent: smells like oak, old ropes, mold, and gunpowder

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

stolen smell. afraid to put it on because its true owner might smell you. shameful smell.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
that general sick smell, that your nose smells like when youre sick, phlegmy, hospital smell, which is also the smell of deep scraped skin healing, that general bacterial/plasma(?) smell

Shaquin
weed smell: you guessed it, the classic. dandelions and crabgrass.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
it says rememeber to rub in for 20 secs

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hobo Pyro
swamp rear end smell so everyone knows exactly why ur usin hand sanitizer

b h m

you been makin pizzas all day and you get home from work and your hands smell like pepperonis

MrWillsauce

orange smell: smells like lemon-lime

google THIS

vine-ripened macintosh apple: smells just like every other generic artificial apple scent, also a deliberate social experiment to see how long it takes people to realize

City of Glompton

cookie jar smell: smells like when you're caught with your hand in the cookie jar

guns for tits

Helpful pun smell: Smells like you need a hand.

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Do the hand sanitizer challenge.

Smack some tape or empty labels on those bad boys and try to name them blind. See how close you get

The downside is that if you find a smell you really like it's gonna take a while for the cashier to look up the price for "Gasoline, Adventure and Nostalgia Hand Sanitizer"

DeepQantas fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Mar 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i took a whiff off the hand sanitizer and it made me feel bad for like 2 seconds, i could go back but luckily i have harder drugs readily availabe

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread