Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Penskecat
Aug 26, 2005
I had to get this off my chest. I do not expect him to get back to me.

Email starts.... now:

Subject: Democrat Passivity Regarding Radical Islam - A theory

Hello, Rush! I've been listening since the early 90s and you are like a cool uncle to me.

I've been hearing and reading what the democrats and Obama have to say about Islamic terrorism with utter disbelief for a long, long time. No shock there.

While trying to figure out WHY, I may have stumbled upon a possible reason.

I'm starting to think that Islamic terrorism, illegal immigration, especially from Mexico, and the black lives matter movement are all connected. Not directly, obviously, but in the minds of the Democrats.

If they were to admit to the reality of Islamic terrorism they could then possibly be on the hook for their denials of the reality of illegal immigration and black lives matter. Black lives matter, in my opinion, is just a PC label for black liberation theology, by the way.

Couldn't it be said that all three are caliphates to some degree? Are they not all movements striving to push a radical agenda down the throats of others? And to accept the reality of one, by extension, accepts the reality of them all.

It doesn't matter to the dems that ISIS is by far the most violent and effective of the three. A minor inconvenience, perhaps.

I guess it's partly for votes? But I imagine it also has to do with the fact that they look at these movements as justified considering whatever imagined oppression by the US and Europe has taken place, which you discussed yesterday.

I had hoped to talk to you over the phone about this but, man, you're a hard guy to reach.

Thanks for everything.

-Bill

Penskecat has issued a correction as of 20:56 on Mar 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

eh, nah

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Rush Limbaugh will never
-read this
-care

The man is in it for the money, not the ideology

Penskecat
Aug 26, 2005

Toadvine posted:

Rush Limbaugh will never
-read this
-care

The man is in it for the money, not the ideology

You're probably right.

I presume your user name is a Blood Meridian reference. Such an amazing piece of work.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
send him this instead it'll be more productive

To: Rush Limbaugh

Subject: Democrat Passivity Regarding Radical Islam - A theory

-SA Forums User Tetracube

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

congratulations on your mental illness

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
hey, it's okay penskecat. we were all high school students once. :shobon:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Pass.

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

in this moment are you euphoric op?

Penskecat
Aug 26, 2005

Trabandiumium posted:

in this moment are you euphoric op?

Um, no? Why would I be?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
You should have sent Limbaugh your earnest anime recommendations

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Sometimes I think we've taken this "I'm ironically the dumbest possible gently caress" stuff too far

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Petition for Rush Limbaugh to retire:

1. Tetracube

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

" Rush Limbaugh posted:

I tell you, this is striking. None of it is true, folks. I'm through even shouting about it. I'm through coming here and saying, "Hey, folks, this guy --" I'm through. It doesn't matter anymore. Nothing is real anymore. The same thing we were talking about yesterday. Everything's buzz, PR, whatever you can make people believe is true. If it's on television, it's true. People see it on TV, it happened. It's a dangerous thing.

I sent him an email after this one asking him why he was still on the air.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
america deserved 9/11

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Harald posted:

america deserved 9/11

if we're lucky maybe yellowstone will blow soon

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Penskecat posted:

Hello, Rush! I've been listening since the early 90s and you are like a cool uncle to me.

What did your actual uncles do to set the bar this low?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penskecat
Aug 26, 2005

Helsing posted:

What did your actual uncles do to set the bar this low?

A lot of touching.

• Locked thread