Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

The 'shopped movie posters are piling up in various political threads. In spite of first-created-thread nerves I want to see what you can come up with, inserted into movie titles or just candidates as characters.

Special Request: Anyone who turns Chris Christie into The Revolting Blob from Billy Madison would have my love and respect forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im voting for Ralph Nader

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

It's called "A Comedy of Errors," OP.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
It's pretty much this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f96hKqkY_Y

A red guy and a blue guy are fighting, then a fire monster falls from the sky and devours them both.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm gonna vote for whatever president assumes I'm deaf or retarded because I ignore undercover cops sexually harassing me. Like someone that is so narcissistic and paranoid that they make up wild and logically unfounded fantasies about those reasons and launch a probe with cops in horrific facial prosthetics faking disabilities because they think they will somehow relate to me with their made up disabilities and grotesque features. I hope they continually harass me in public and commit hate crimes against me with no consequence because they have obscured their identity and act homeless. I hope that when I ignore them they use physical violence, screaming, public humiliation, and destruction of property to force an interaction, and then imply an interpersonal relationship because of that interaction. I hope they exploit and use their fake disabilities as justifications to harass and humiliate me. That would be p cool. Like a actual bigger retard than Barry.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Mar 27, 2016

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

near
far
wherever you are
the turtle still crawls on

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I fixed the one part that was bugging me from before, I'm proud of it now.

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."

Nameless_Steve fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Mar 30, 2016

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
political humor makes me feel smart :smug: ( i am informed)

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

:effort:

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
TRUMP! *click*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

Don't kill this thread, I'm gonna make more. Maybe one of them will be funny

• Locked thread