Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
just got myslef a bottle of glenlivet 12 for my daily driver

would liek to get yoichi 20 but the bastards took it off the market. now its like 500000 yen if you can even find a bottle

post your tipple of choice itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
whatever stops the shakes

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Your specious logic is why people are able to sell beers that are nothing but hop oil and beard yeast, op

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
i see someone doesn't "get" sarcasm

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

have i accidentally come to reddit

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

bump_fn posted:

whatever stops the shakes

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

"accidentally"

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

we cant have booze threads in the pos because half of the pos unironically has an alcohol abuse problem and/or is in AA or similar programs

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

directly swigging from a bottle of gin obvs

I guess that makes me win 2000

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i'm drinking lagavulin 16 atm that i bought from costco for like $55

next will prolly be balvenie's doublewood

but those are single malts so i should point out that my video card is really really good

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
it's an nvidia gtx 980

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
idk about this thread op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

graph posted: