Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

The best part about hangovers is turning a night of drinking into a 2 day experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

What's that bud? You want to go out bar hopping tonight? Sure I've got nothing planned tonight, or tomorrow either for that matter.

tao of lmao

They say the best hangover cure is coffee and tylenol, but really, you're better off just killing yourself and ending the pain.

alnilam

listen I'm sorry i goaded us all into doing those shots of methanol

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

tao of lmao posted:

They say the best hangover cure is coffee and tylenol, .

Greasy food and lovely movies. Get under the blankets pet a cat, and watch a die hard marathon.(wrestlemania weekend?) Crystal light is ace if you have any.
I don't think a little weed is going to hurt.

personally I find self loathing and push ups is a way to go.

tao of lmao

ChairmanMeow posted:

personally I find self loathing and push ups is a way to go.

i can do one of these things a bunch

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

for hangovers what i really like to do is be in agonising, horrible pain for at least a day, they usually go away after that

hi how are you ♥

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
next time any of you gets this drunk... send snaps

tao of lmao

This is good advice I think I'll follow it.

alnilam

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

for hangovers what i really like to do is be in agonising, horrible pain for at least a day, they usually go away after that

lol

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you

yes!

crazy cloud

by Cyrano4747

There are dozens of us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

tao of lmao posted:

They say the best hangover cure is coffee and tylenol, but really, you're better off just killing yourself and ending the pain.

just drink for another day :cheers:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread