Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In 2011 my step-dad sat and watched me play all 350 hours of Skyrim. 5 years later I came back home and he was waiting for me with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
Your step-dad sounds incredibly epic.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Happy birthday dude.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

In 2011 my step-dad sat and watched me play all 350 hours of Skyrim. 5 years later I came back home and he was waiting for me with this.

Welcome home

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bethesdad

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Fus ro dayuummmmmm :stare: Hats Horned helmets off to you and your epic stepdad OP.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Fus ro dayuummmmmm :stare: Hats Horned helmets off to you and your epic stepdad OP.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

make that tail into a bottle opener and i'd throw my drat wallet at it

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

make that tail into a bottle opener and i'd throw my drat wallet at it
That's exactly what it is. Or at least what I assumed it was.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I can still vividly remember playing Tenchu on the PS1 while my grandfather watched. It was hilarious because when it was just me and him he would say stuff like: 'Cut his head off!', 'Chop that sucker in half!' but as soon as my mom or grandma would walk in it became: 'Oh Jesus all that blood', 'How can you play such violent things', 'Yo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

I can still vividly remember playing Tenchu on the PS1 while my grandfather watched. It was hilarious because when it was just me and him he would say stuff like: 'Cut his head off!', 'Chop that sucker in half!' but as soon as my mom or grandma would walk in it became: 'Oh Jesus all that blood', 'How can you play such violent things', 'Yo

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

haha

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
'Yo'

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Yo.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Nice, it's cool that your mom dumped a lamer and married a gamer.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

My Awesome Step-dad, Ron

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

lol

• Locked thread