Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
i read an article about a dude who lost his job, so he spent 6 months learning how to make artisan knives and now makes an easy 100 large doing it. that's what i would do.

i would also drink a lot and beat my children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

i read an article about a dude who lost his job, so he spent 6 months learning how to make artisan knives and now makes an easy 100 large doing it. that's what i would do.

i would also drink a lot and beat my children

thats a solid plan, you could use the blood as a sharpening oil

'childblood knife company' is a hell of a good brand name too

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

BigBadSteve posted:

Start looking for a new job.

GET REAL BEEFY, BITCH!

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
hahahahha

I confess that the phrases "Get beefy bitch" and "Get REAL beefy bitch" pop into my head from reading this thread

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Seriously going on the dole loving rules. When I lost my job a few years ago I went on the dole for 2 years and got 500 bucks a week and an EBT card to buy food. So basically after my rent was paid up, the rest of my welfare money went to weed, beer and video games. When I needed to fill the gap in my employment on my resume I told them I was in a touring band (which I was, but about 5 years earlier and only in the summers and only between DC and Boston) and that's how I was making a living, but now I wanted something more stable that I went to college for. It made sense when I was 27, I doubt I could pull it off now in my mid 30s though.

Basically, live for free for a while and relax, then lie about it when you need to find a real job again.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

Rape Stink posted:

Seriously going on the dole loving rules. When I lost my job a few years ago I went on the dole for 2 years and got 500 bucks a week and an EBT card to buy food. So basically after my rent was paid up, the rest of my welfare money went to weed, beer and video games. When I needed to fill the gap in my employment on my resume I told them I was in a touring band (which I was, but about 5 years earlier and only in the summers and only between DC and Boston) and that's how I was making a living, but now I wanted something more stable that I went to college for. It made sense when I was 27, I doubt I could pull it off now in my mid 30s though.

Basically, live for free for a while and relax, then lie about it when you need to find a real job again.

who are u voting for in the coming election

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
oh christ here we go again

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I recently got a new job and a haircut.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I also very recently got a probation from old man genesplicer for posting the cool dog in a thread full of doxxed nude photos of a journalist.

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
wow hosed up if true imo

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
My new boss asked me what I like to do in my spare time and I told him I like to kick back by posting the same picture of a dog online for months.

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
same

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

who are u voting for in the coming election

Non-voting felon

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

donkey salami posted:

Say "look I know how valuable I am. It was a heat of the moment decision. Do what's best for this company and get me back making you money

I will buy you Plat if you flex at least once during conversation

I kinda started doing that when they called me in the room but I eventually stopped when it wasn't playing because I felt like I was starting to sound like a...well, like a lil pissbitch

BigBadSteve posted:

Start looking for a new job.

GET REAL BEEFY, BITCH!

You know I'mma beef this poo poo Steve. btw I read that post you did about waxing philosophical on the nature of getting beefy and I really enjoyed it

chaosbreather posted:

one less marketeer can only be good for the world, op, so cheer up it's a net gain for humanity

lol, 'fraid this is probably tru

MAYO FETISH posted:

hahahahha

I confess that the phrases "Get beefy bitch" and "Get REAL beefy bitch" pop into my head from reading this thread

same

Minimalist Program posted:

My new boss asked me what I like to do in my spare time and I told him I like to kick back by posting the same picture of a dog online for months.

At least I don't have to worry about explaining GBS to my manager, which I inevitably would have had to do at some point when she walked up behind me and saw Hector Beerlioz's av

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
*furiously scans the first three pages* heh so you no longer work from home?
g-get it guys? guys?

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Coolness Averted posted:

g-get it guys? guys?

Nope. Is this some kind of joke``

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Coolness Averted posted:

g-get it guys? guys?

looks like youve just received a notice and it says "send this clown back to clown school"

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
heres hard work for good pay: http://www.liuna.org/

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
So this means you DON'T work from home anymore, OP!?

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Have you considered being fired professionally OP? Out of a cannon that is. Gainful employment for riddiculous goblins I hear.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

lil pissbitch posted:

It's not because you're a woman...it's because you're that woman

By the way, I just searched for 'fat needle' on Google Images and let me tell you, I wouldn't recommend that search. It's gross.

Is microwaves mom really woman!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Rape Stink posted:

Non-voting felon

so you work from home?

I guess you'll never be the head of a major corporation!

• Locked thread