Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
http://www.herefordsmiles.com/about-us/

Dr Stan Fry DDS recommends good brushing habits as well as periodic dentist visits to ensure lifelong oral health. I think he's right on the money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Drad_Bert posted:

http://www.herefordsmiles.com/about-us/

Dr Stan Fry DDS recommends good brushing habits as well as periodic dentist visits to ensure lifelong oral health. I think he's right on the money.

I have no teeth OP. gently caress you for reminding me

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013
that dude has hit on/hosed at least one dental assistant and it's a big deal between him and his wife amanda

not to mention the kids. i mean jesus christ joey is a loving mess and erika is doing well but her husband is a bastard.

his best friend jessica (who he is NOT loving, but OF COURSE you would ASSUME that AMANDA) keeps telling him he needs to get out and marry her (jessica)

and of course erika wants to tell mom what you two are doing but you can't let that happen

so you just lowkey let some people die due to whatever dentists use to kill people

the family falls apart

joe sucks some dick in a bathroom

if there was a point it'd be here but i got distracted

#votehillary

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

devin2 posted:

that dude has hit on/hosed at least one dental assistant and it's a big deal between him and his wife amanda

not to mention the kids. i mean jesus christ joey is a loving mess and erika is doing well but her husband is a bastard.

his best friend jessica (who he is NOT loving, but OF COURSE you would ASSUME that AMANDA) keeps telling him he needs to get out and marry her (jessica)

and of course erika wants to tell mom what you two are doing but you can't let that happen

so you just lowkey let some people die due to whatever dentists use to kill people

the family falls apart

joe sucks some dick in a bathroom

if there was a point it'd be here but i got distracted

#votehillary

i'm glad of it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol, check it out guys, the OP said "oral" hahaha

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

The Golpa G4 is a national denture