Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic

9hotonic posted:

to those who don't read homestuck: imagine gearing up for an end of evangelion-type ending and then it ends up being congratulations x300 its sort of like that

except apparently its a really smart play on the meta so idfk anymore help me
i don't watch anime either, so this still means nothing to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

9hotonic posted:

to those who don't read homestuck: imagine gearing up for an end of evangelion-type ending and then it ends up being congratulations x300 its sort of like that

except apparently its a really smart play on the meta so idfk anymore help me

i havent watched evangelion but from what i can tell from people talkin about it constantly even taht ending had more closure because apparently everyone was also alive in the end and happy

but here like half the cast just fuckin disappears

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Pro Target

end of evangelion was significantly worse than the series endings thematically and anyone who enjoys it definitely liked that hsow for the wrong reasons

FreshCutFries

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
what's homestuck

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DISCO KING

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRIYrrZMGwY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

I searched for it to find out what it was and this was the first description that came up in the search engine:

"Wow you're a stupid loving homestuck fanshit directly ripping off bits and pieces of it instead of doing something original. Go kill yourself. You're not even doing it properly on top of that, so double emphasis on kill yourself.

The only thing worse than a lovely story is a lovely story with all its creative elements effectively ripped from a more successful source. Yours is the latter. The only people who give a poo poo are other fantards who don't realize that copying homestuck in virtually every respect is not cool or amazing."

so I guess im feeling pretty good about it!

it's cute is what it is.

• Locked thread