Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_mcie4Nasw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

From the setting I was expecting the scene where the guy drinks poison and dies

Very disappointed he didn't do that scene

irl

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
Inigo Montoya loving hates Ted Cruz and it's great.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/12/14/ted-cruz-princess-bride-mandy-patinkin/?_r=0

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Ted is not cool, he is a mess!

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
he does really amazing simpsons impressions too!

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

A refreshing variation of " Liberal Classic Rocker denounces X Republican's use of rock anthem"

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Thump! posted:

Ted is not cool, he is a mess!

Ted is cool as a cucumber. Also his insides are green and full of seeds. We will rue the day that he ripens.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Is that the only movie Ted Cruz has ever seen?

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

wHAT is the deal with white people and quoting movies, every1 saw the movie they know what the guy says

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Twilight Matrix posted:

wHAT is the deal with white people and quoting movies, every1 saw the movie they know what the guy says

Wow. Dude. C'mon, man.

Ted Cruz is not a "person."

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

it is my hope that someday ted cruz suffers a moment of brutal self-awareness

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
tumor looking teddy

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I read an article about Cruzs impressions, and the gist is that he's so unlikable, his pop culture impressions are the only way to connect with an audience and it's been that way for a long time.

Writers who have sat with him can tell he's rehearsed a lot of his impressions and dialogues to get them nailed down. It would be pitiful to comprehend, if it was anyone other than Ted Dread Cruz

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Quiet Feet posted:

Ted is cool as a cucumber. Also his insides are green and full of seeds. We will rue the day that he ripens.

Ted is a gourd.

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine
good link

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

aint gonna click it
nosirree

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Ted Cruz became very cool when he quoted The Princess Bride, and liberals are pissed off about it.

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Fast Luck posted:

Ted Cruz became very cool when he quoted The Princess Bride, and liberals are pissed off about it.

I think the only person actually pissed off about it is Mandy "Inigo Montoya" Patinkin

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

The corpse of Ted Cruz's campaign is cool now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
Hey remember that time we had a fish monster run for president?

• Locked thread