Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
play it online some time.

in spypart a guy is the spy and the other is the sniper
theres a room full of npcs and the spy has to complete tasks like switching microfilms from one book to the other, putting a microphone on an ambassador, stealing statues and other stuff, all while pretending to be an npc and the sniper has to catch him. i think assassins creed stole this concept for its multiplayer? idk but basically that

i would add some gameplay video but for obvious reasons its very slow and boring to watch and thers dudes talking all over them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
greetings

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

do me have on steam so we can coordinate whenever we want to play

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I didn't know it was out. Looks awesome OP.. Maybe I'll buy some day

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Oh poo poo I remember trying this like two years ago. It was basically colored stick figures but the idea was still super cool and it was way more intense than I expected

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

I didn't know it was out. Looks awesome OP.. Maybe I'll buy some day

its not out its in --__*BETA*__-- :workingsign::workingsign: but someone gifted it to me and i wanna know if anyone has it ?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if latency doesnt matter ill buy it and play sometime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

thanks for reminding me about it. cool it lets you spectate but as sniper so you can guess for yorself. playin as spy is really cool as well

• Locked thread