Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i just wanna know if i can regift them or if i'll be thrown in bowsers jail for not following the bundle rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

only like 11 more hours until i get home and can test the codes everyone

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i just wanna know if i can regift them or if i'll be thrown in bowsers jail for not following the bundle rules

"All purchases are for your personal use only."

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Shouldn't there be an option to send a gift url... There usually is.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just realized i have a heap of humble bundle pc games i never gave away, i'll make a list sometime and share them

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Shouldn't there be an option to send a gift url... There usually is.

that's only for steam games, nintendo is too stupid to have gifting on eshop

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

addicted to shantae

got the third island map already

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

addicted to shantae

got the third island map already

you're a real speed demon

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my 1st playthru took like 15 hours because i play like a person my age [a geriatric!!!!!] and because there were like 2 heart containers that were BULLSHIT

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

my 1st playthru took like 15 hours because i play like a person my age [a geriatric!!!!!] and because there were like 2 heart containers that were BULLSHIT

that one in the sand level is the absolutel worst. I covered every square of that level twice before I gave up and looked it up.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
this is loving awesome

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm glad everyone is enjoying the deals.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i dont really love retro city rampage but its so small i dont mind keeping it on my 3ds and vita to pop into whenever

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i'm about to try that now since shantae just lost major points for this bullshit stealth section

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

oph yea gotta try the pocket card jockey demo while im in this eshop

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
It might be a perfect bundle if it wasn't for Citizens of Earth aka the worst earthbound-inspired rpg ever made

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
other earthbound inspired rpgs: Earthbound had a unique feeling of childlike discovery and wonder combined with a sometimes unnerving surrealism. Whether successful or not, it's that feeling we've attempted to capture
citizens of earth: there are the aliens from earthbound and the city from earthbound and the battle backgrounds from earthbound and the window designs from earthbound. The gameplay is mainly fetch quest based,

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

my kid keeps replaying the demo of that sonic-like one that's on the wiiU so maybe i'll pony up above the average for her to have the whole thing. plus i guess i can load the games onto her 3ds

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Otisburg posted:

my kid keeps replaying the demo of that sonic-like one that's on the wiiU so maybe i'll pony up above the average for her to have the whole thing. plus i guess i can load the games onto her 3ds

congrats on the gamer child

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the codes dont work synthy so rather than getting someone in my family in the us to log in to a wiiu and give me the games im going to pay $1

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

australia/new zealand are their own zone separate from the rest of the world so if anyone wants the 3ds codes from the $1 tier for there hmu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

elf help book posted:

congrats on the gamer child

Which imp is she?

• Locked thread