Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Computer yoga is an easy and enjoyable way of unwinding at the desk, helping your body to relax and your mind to have a decent break. If you've already learned Computer Yoga for Beginners, this article will take your learning a bit further, extending your computer yoga skills into deeper relaxation and increased positive feelings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ctHFfR3I8

== Tips ==
*The computer meditation is aimed at people of all religious denominations. It may also be practiced by atheists. Take the sentences that fit for you. You can also rephrase the mantras and make them suitable for you. You can define God in your own way as a supreme being or a cosmic power (life power). You can omit the mantra "Om God" if it does not fit for you.
*The essence of spirituality is to build up inner strength, peace, love and happiness. Your inner energy can be awakened by positive visualizations in connection with mantras.
*Inner peace arises if you put your mind to rest. For this purpose we will first use the mantra "Om Shanti. Om Peace." Then we stop for a minute every thought. Finally, it is good to linger in the relaxation for some time. In this final phase, it unfolds its healing (harmonizing) effects.
*On the spiritual path you're only successful if you always act in close contact with your personal truth and with a good feel for yourself. Practice the computer meditation therefore so that it fits for you personally and is good for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
get a wireless split keyboard so you can type stuff while in warrior pose

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
how to i register computer yoga in the yosfit app i'm not doing it if i can't

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

very carefully op

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

first you get a giant, rollup antistatic mat

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Whenever I've got some bad feelings, I do a meditative "restart" of my brain to clear out the bad thoughts from my mind's RAM and start fresh.

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
goondalini

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Whenever I've got some bad feelings, I do a meditative "restart" of my brain to clear out the bad thoughts from my mind's RAM and start fresh.

meditation is more like windows update, op

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
my favorite yoga position to do with computer is updog

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
whats that? ive never heard of a yoga position called "updog"

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
download facing dog

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Shaggar posted:

whats that? ive never heard of a yoga position called "updog"

:) :) :)

:)
Nothin Much, OP!!!!!

:xd: :xd: :xd:

suffix
Jul 27, 2013