Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
only one of those statements was true, it turns out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
which one is it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Android Blues

you didn't go, had six beers, and got up with the chickens

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
haha i hear ya man.. know how that feels. but which one is it

----------------

Android Blues

*Nosfereefer stretching their arms and then legs*: ahhh, those six beers really evened me out. hi sun...beat you to it this time ;)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*smiles mysteriously*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

nah, somehow i woke up in time, but apparantly doing research while badly hung over is not to be recomended. live and learn i guess

Nosfereefer

Android Blues posted:

*Nosfereefer stretching their arms and then legs*: ahhh, those six beers really evened me out. hi sun...beat you to it this time ;)

Nosfereefer

gently caress techincally two of three statements were true, sorry hosed this up guys

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
can we get a do over here? maybe restart the thread with the same posts but just correct the original post and title?

Android Blues

i'm willing to reprise my role but i will ask for residuals

Android Blues

by which i mean if there are any dregs left in the beer bottles could i please have those

Nosfereefer

eh, i think the thread was doomed to fail from the start or maybe somebody else can try to reboot the franchise

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
maybe a gritty reboot? have you ever fought in any wars or anything you could use as an analogy for fighting in a war?

Nosfereefer

well, im still young

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
but old enough that you fought in vietnam?

:pray:

eonwe

Desert storm surely??

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*sits up from leather chair in boardroom, eyes wide open now* "did you say desert storm!? Now we're getting somewhere... keep it coming..."

LordVonEarlDuke

were all soldiers in the shadow war against the powers that be, folks, and were all losing

google THIS

"sure I'll go, I'll only have 1 synthale tho because I have to get up early to salvage scrap from the charred ruins of san francisco or I won't meet my quota and boss will rip out my cyber-implants"

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

Yeah I'm just gonna have one then hit the road cheers lads :cheers:

*begins filling a large bottle with diesel fuel*

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

google THIS posted:

"sure I'll go, I'll only have 1 synthale tho because I have to get up early to salvage scrap from the charred ruins of san francisco or I won't meet my quota and boss will rip out my cyber-implants"

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

i mean that's what happens when you agree to have your thread on FOX

Quidthulhu

Nosfereefer's thread was universally critically acclaimed, but it just couldn't get the ratings

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
we know which one it is but we pretend not to hehe

----------------

MrWillsauce

I am willing to audition to be the op in this thread's remake

ahem.

sure ill go, ill only have 1 beer tho because im getting up early tomorrow

*dramatic headspin to the audience*

BUT ONLY ONE WAS TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

and then I go into my song and dance number that I wrote myself that I clearly put a lot of effort into, but it's not that good, but you clap anyway and you say you'll call me. but you never call me

Cinderful

crawl out of that bottle and finish your tale!

Ball Cupper

~beautiful in my own way~
It is a truth universally acknowledged that I'll just have the one tonight, thanks

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Nosfereefer

Ball Cupper posted:

It is a truth universally acknowledged that I'll just have the one tonight, thanks

Nosfereefer

Tell me, O Muse, of the man of many devices, who wandered drunk many ways after he had gone out for just one beer.

google THIS

Tho • Disney/Pixar (2021)
An OP tells a little half- or possibly 1/3rd-truth that sends him on an unforgettable adventure where he learns the value of honesty, with a heartwarming ending that teaches us all a little something about ourselves. Matt Damon stars.

MrWillsauce

still better than cars 2 am I right

:master: :iceburn: :siren:

peanut

Sorry for your loss, op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu

MrWillsauce posted:

still better than cars 2 am I right

:master: :iceburn: :siren: