Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
s that i saw in the authentic italian restaurant gym.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe

i personally prefer the marinara showers

after a tough workout you clean yourself with sauce just like momma used to make

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
thats one spicy meat a ball-e. i mean a hunk

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

bro, can you spot me? i'm about to go hog on this machoccioli

google THIS

gonna go sweat out some toxins and get my cheese nice and bubbly in the lasauna

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
been throwing this 50lb halibut back and forth for hours, getting ripped in my core, gonna go chop some veggies later and work my forearms, now when i sweat and it smells like peppers and onions its because I've actually been chopping peppers and onions

google THIS

when I get up in the morning my arms feel like limp noodles but after a good workout they're perfectly al dente

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
been using this new technology called a meat thermometer to help me maximize my workout. tells me when my muscles reach the right temp to get beefy but you apparently have to be careful because too much and you'll be pork and for the extreme workout people they try and push it to chicken which i assume means absolutely insane results.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
worked the pepper grinder for 3 reps of ten minutes each arm, forearms are hot right now

eonwe

i jerked some gerkins in the men's lockerroom, you should try switching your arm workouts up from time to time

google THIS

mama mia, i'll pass on the alfredo

FutonForensic

a man doing bench presses, halfway through a rep, yelling "carb me!" while a spotter dumps angel hair pasta over his face

social vegan

dust my hands w parmesean before i wrestle that hoagie

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
apply bbq sauce below the eyes to help shade there sun

social vegan

15x marinara dips

social vegan

lifting my shirt it looks like someone laid me down and placed 6 arancinis on my tum tum and squahsed them a bit

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

Gonna do some macaroni curls and do some spaghetti squats so hard my calamari ring gives out

Business Gorillas fucked around with this message at 06:14 on May 1, 2016

eonwe

I don't like this gym, there are too many meatheads lifting weights, we get it you are filled with protein and flavor

MrWillsauce

fitness whole pizza in my mouth

FutonForensic

MrWillsauce posted:

fitness whole pizza in my mouth

SniperWoreConverse

stay hydrated *squirts vino*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

eonwe

*rubs flour on hands while getting ready to hang clean*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm in the zone! the cal-zone!

Senior Management

I typically look for something with low impact on my knees. So I swim in the alfredo pool/vat. Olympic size. Plenty of room for everyone.

:jerry:

Android Blues

social vegan posted:

15x marinara dips

Senior Management

I was in the locker room and some nice people offered to stuff my crust and put extra cheese on my pizza. Cheese is pretty unhealthy but I probably don't get enough calcium in my diet. Should I take them up on their offer?

:jerry:

FutonForensic

Vynar. don't be a coward. let those not-so-virgin olive oil boys give you the premium treatment.

google THIS

I think the crossfit mafia is targeting me. the other day a guy came up to me, sounded friendly enough, but he said "those are some nice muscles you got there. it'd be a...shame if they disintegrated and destroyed your kidneys."

SniperWoreConverse

a lotta guys talk poo poo about how freeweights are better than machines, but the pasta maker never did me wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

google THIS

make sure you change up your seafood pasta workouts. it's all about mussel confusion

FutonForensic

google THIS posted:

make sure you change up your seafood pasta workouts. it's all about mussel confusion

u are. my big fave poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

Gosh

• Locked thread