Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

ok guys i know i'm going to regret this

please pm me the name of someone(s) you think would be a good ik. the requirements of this person would be:

(1) never been ik before
(2) not be a rabblerowser. i'd define this word i evidently just made up but everyone knows what i mean
(3) hasn't constantly asked to be ik
(4) has posted regularly for at least 6 months
(5) does not have an active criminal case pending

i promise i will seriously consider every name sent to me but i don't want a lot of whining about someone not getting picked because clearly not everyone will be picked and it's possible your choice made it to a list of people to consider in the future or they have turned me down because i've literally been turned down by 3 people this week so if you're sitting around going "why the hell hasn't this dude been ik yet" it may be because they're smarter than the rest of us and don't want to do it

i will not tell you why i didn't pick your person and if you start harassing me i will probe you so hard you won't be able to sit for a week. if this works we'll do it again. if you make me sorry i will cry and start recruiting fyads for the job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

here's a sad fact

you have to have access to pms to be an ik. the 2 people who have received the most nominations don't have pms

i'm not going to tell everyone to go out and spend $10 on plat on the off chance that they be selected as ik so i really don't know what to do at this point, so let's add the nomination criteria that

(6) the person must have access to pms

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

• Locked thread