Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
My 3 year old goldfish looks like he's finally given up and is going to pass away soon. He is still breathing and can kind of move on his own but when he gets near the filter he just gets sucked up against it or when it floats to the top the current from the filter just kicks him around through the water. I still have 2 other fish in there with him and would like to take him out. When ever I do I just have a hard time finally doing the deed because he is still breathing and fishing around... any suggestions for killing him humanely?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Jimson posted:

My 3 year old goldfish looks like he's finally given up and is going to pass away soon. He is still breathing and can kind of move on his own but when he gets near the filter he just gets sucked up against it or when it floats to the top the current from the filter just kicks him around through the water. I still have 2 other fish in there with him and would like to take him out. When ever I do I just have a hard time finally doing the deed because he is still breathing and fishing around... any suggestions for killing him humanely?

Internet says decapitation or clove oil.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
He ended up dying a few hours ago. Idk what got him in a bad way. The water was okay but ammonia was a little high. I did a clean water change a week ago and he was thriving so I think the high ammonia was just coming from him as his body went out but idk.

G'bye giant fishy you were meant to be eaten by a much larger animal and instead you lived for 3 years

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

In the future, clove oil works fantastically and they get high as they go out by all accounts. Sorry about your fish dude. 3 years ain't bad for your run of the mill petco fish.

• Locked thread