Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
By "anime", I of course mean the scenes from Gatchaman Crowds where everyone votes for things on their phones.

You see, Jason Hanania is an "Evoting candidate". This means that, using an app, he'll poll the American public on every law and he'll vote based on whatever the majority chooses, which is definitely going to be a good idea and not a combination of 4chan and the system that brought us Proposition 8.

Other things: his entry in the voter information guide is one letter! The phrase "political party politicians"! An ebook, for some reason!

In other words, if you miss the Larry Lessig candidacy, you can relive the excitement on a smaller scale and make Gatchaman Crowds real yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
Didn't that system end in total fascism in the show?

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
it ended with the alien savior turning into monsters that eat people and then hajime saved it by being literally jesus

No Mans Land 4
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
trump will make anime great again

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
jojo's bizarre adventure is airing. anime is already great

No Mans Land 4
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot

Matoi Ryuko