Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bacalou

who was he, really?

did he draw like tiny-donged demons dancing on a lute where the strings are the bars on the resonance chamber prison for damned souls on the subway wall?

did someone paint over hieronymus bosch doodles on a bathroom wall with the zeal of a public service worker circa late 1400s?

was there a salacious rumor about hieronymus bosch regarding maybe his dingus?

who was hieronymus bosch?

who was he, really?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

did hieronymus bosch have opinion on seinfield and does he support a 2016 reboot

bacalou

did hieronymus bosch have a mechanical toilet that dropped all the nasty jazz down into the street as such onto a peasant's head???

bacalou

did hieronymus bosch dream of myspace page editors, his eyes stirring restlessly as imagery out of his wildest dreams enforced itself upon his brain as if to say "everything will be revealed in some special way"?

did hieronymus bosch have a rating system for his favorite childhood toys? did he keep his favorite in a box at the foot of his bed, to hold during the dark nights, the ones where he dreamt fitfully of Mother, and The Lash?

what was hieronymus bosch's cheat food?

bacalou

would hieronymus bosch be a hotwheels guy or a matchbox man?

bacalou

when was the first time hieronymus bosch skipped out on paying for a meal? was he caught and scorned publicly? in the Stockade?

bacalou

"my life is a lie and i use art to express how much i want everyone else to suffer so much for sucking. mindless self indulgence is probably the best band ever. i can't believe you shop at hot topic." -hieronymus bosch, maybe????

bacalou

Theoretically, anything is possible with hieronymus bosch, such is our Ignorance.

bacalou

hieronymus bosch: byob or fyad???? gbs???

bacalou

did hieronymus bosch ever have a really annoying slang word he overused like calling a poop a grunto or something?

bacalou

what were his pets names? did they have worms and did he Cure Them

bacalou

could you cure dog worms in the late 1400s or did they even know what dog worms were? did hieronymus bosch have veterinarian services at his disposal in the netherlands???

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

bacalou posted:

hieronymus bosch: byob or fyad???? gbs???

Macnult

modern artist: "what does your work represent? what does it all mean?"

hieronymus bosch: "yes but you didnt."

Macnult

lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Macnult posted:

modern artist: "what does your work represent? what does it all mean?"

hieronymus bosch: "yes but you didnt."

Haha

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Hieronymous bosch's dingus was messed up

tao of lmao

Someone tweeted that name at me today and I was left asking this question. I'm trying to bring back the term "butt-trumpet" and I was told it was allowed only when talking about mr Bosch. I thiught it was a reference to that Amazon Prome show, but i guess it's that painter guy. Learn something new every day.

bacalou

hieronymus bosch is a real thinking man's lie

cuntman.net

what the.... someone edited me out of the picture

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

TWIST FIST posted:

what the.... someone edited me out of the picture

i realize i used an older version of the pic SO SORRY ALL THE TIME

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
hieronymus bosch of dalmasca

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

magnavox space odyssey
i'm fairly sure he was cool as hell and did not have a hosed up dick, thank you

Darkman Fanpage
he was my friend

Qwazes
Has he lost his mind?

Can he see or is he blind?

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

sry I don't listen to hip-hop

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_T5T0PPY94

this is as close as I could get

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
Bosch rules

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread