Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

In Training posted:

[heavy Slavic guy] In my country wage is so low we are unable to support dev. Please. Send few American dollars. Just tiny bit support devs for months.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

[heavy Slavic guy] In my country wage is so low we are unable to support dev. Please. Send few American dollars. Just tiny bit support devs for months.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hizke posted:

Lmao. [in thick Eastern European voice] Let’s gat raddy to sack it!!

In Training posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Got my wife addicted to pocket card jockey..oops

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
mega man 2

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

a good game

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The big announcement at today’s Pokemon Presents was a new Legends game in Kalos, the France setting of Pokemon X and Y. Coming out next year so maybe a Switch 2 title. The first Legends was a lot of fun, I’m glad they’re continuing with the series.

Guess I should finally get around to finishing Pokemon X at some point in the next year.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The mobile version of Pokemon TCG was pretty big i think

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I just this week went back to Legends to try to get the shiny charm like a goddamn freak so this is welcome news

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Legends is chill and probably the best game they've made since gen V. So I'm happy to see they're continuing the series. Hopefully they make the environments and performance a little better.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

https://x.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1764355303896752487

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
yoshi's story is NOT a mario game its a yoshi game

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

owned lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ty tude

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Had to explain to my family why I’m laughing.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

You see there’s an online retard (not me) and he really likes Mario *sweating* uhh did I say retard yet?

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You see there’s an online retard (not me) and he really likes Mario *sweating* uhh did I say retard yet?

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You see there’s an online retard (not me)

Knuc U Kinte posted:

and he really likes Mario

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010