Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

Maldoror posted:

clips4sale category dropdown

Claiming username HAT FETISH

Also:

Well worth $7 :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
When I was growing up it was like "oh you can find anything on the Internet." Now all I want is a futanari giantess with braces who is pooping into a giant balloon while stepping on people and eating them while she hurls insults at the balloon. And I can't find it anywhere.

I have been so misled its not funny. Where is the truly creative stuff?

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

Zzulu posted:

and then next ya know you're getting off to watching blurry videos from ukraine where 3 clowns are farting on a horse while the russians are bombing a village in the background

Link please.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Explosive Tampons posted:

I really cannot imagine anyone getting turned on by that kind of stuff really, maybe I should abandon the thread while my sanity and innocence are still intact

The kind of stuff linked here in the thread or just fetishes in general?

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

take some time to just sit there and read everything in the "PLEASE SELECT CATEGORY" menu to yourself like youre reading out a list of features

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

or rx drug side effects on a commercial

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

or if you had to sit across a table from your parents and read everything on that list to them one after the other

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

I'm amused by the idea that SMOKING FETISH is the one that strikes some people as notably weird/gross.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

TheWeepingHorse posted:

I'm amused by the idea that SMOKING FETISH is the one that strikes some people as notably weird/gross.

I want to chalk that up to smoking becoming sort of a taboo thing in itself in this day and age. Movies and TV used to have smoking be extremely common until about 2000 or so. Attractive people smoking, it was painted as social and sexy even romantic. I don't think the e-cigs have hit that same level of 'sexy' that smoking used to have.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Mm yeah prudes and their smoking inhibitions

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

TheWeepingHorse posted:

Confession time: I can relate to the smoking thing. Not enough to watch fetish videos of it, but I do find the act of smoking sexy (although kissing someone after a cigarette is goddamn awful).

I think it's because as a child I grew up with older people who I considered cool and who smoked.

So guess what, those commercials that said smoking is cool worked!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

H.H posted:

Confession time: I can relate to the smoking thing. Not enough to watch fetish videos of it, but I do find the act of smoking sexy (although kissing someone after a cigarette is goddamn awful).

I think it's because as a child I grew up with older people who I considered cool and who smoked.

So guess what, those commercials that said smoking is cool worked!

thats not a very anonymous confession

l0wt4x
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

he is an english lit and a sociologiypathy shhhhh

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

l0wt4x posted:

he is an english lit and a sociologiypathy shhhhh

Huh?

e: Oh, it's a dare rereg. Hi, dare!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

bring it back, h.h

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

And incur the wrath of lowtax? Not a very wise idea imo.

you're still welcome to pm me your confessions.
I'm saying this from morbid curiosity more than anything else, though.

• Locked thread