Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Retro Futurist posted:

I can’t imagine how they expect anyone to get into Academy now. I don’t think I’ve gotten past the first map on any of these events, and I’ve already had most of the characters ranked up.

Yeah, this is crazy. I'm farming the next to last regular map for XP materials, and it's going to take 1.5 weeks just to level the characters I have to maybe beat map 2 maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I have about 25Bux worth of crystals in game, but I looked and that still wouldn't be enough to complete an event. I'll just hope they add Wanda to strike force for Infinity War.

Sneeing Emu
Dec 5, 2003
Brother, my eyes
Strike Force is getting Thanos, Vision, Star-Lord, Loki and Doctor Strange for the Infinity War event.

mongol
Oct 11, 2005

Ronald Reagan? The actor!?
applied to Groot Squad as MirkwoodRunner

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Deadpool update is out for Strike Force but the servers are done still.

Also enjoying another academy event where I can’t clear the first loving map

Edit: oh gently caress me. I’ve been slamming into the same map 1 over and over trying to clear it, but you can just go and do the later maps without it.

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 03:17 on May 22, 2018

• Locked thread