Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Hi, I'm a loving annoying moron named Gurf Gurston and I spend hundreds of dollars making accounts so I can post my unfunny garbage videos and then get banned. Ask me anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marva
May 6, 2016

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Hi, I'm a loving annoying moron named Gurf Gurston and I spend hundreds of dollars making accounts so I can post my unfunny garbage videos and then get banned. Ask me anything.

were you drunk when you made this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWkxHjCF-b0

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
When will u die? Can I watch? Will you do it livestreaming

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
HOLY loving poo poo LOWTAX MAKE ME A MOD AGAIN SO I CAN GAS ALL THESE STUPID loving THREADS AND PERMABAN THIS DUMB MOTHERFUCKER*

*marva

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Windows 98 posted:

HOLY loving poo poo LOWTAX MAKE ME A MOD AGAIN SO I CAN GAS ALL THESE STUPID loving THREADS AND PERMABAN THIS DUMB MOTHERFUCKER*

*marva

4 posts, 1 meltdown, good thread post ratio imo

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
everyone in here can fondle my rear end

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Iron Prince posted:

everyone in here can fondle my rear end

We know

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!
Is he still posting that poo poo? I told him multiple times that if he kept it up I'd eat a ban and post his real name, facebook, a bunch of pictures he made public (idiot), and what's probably his mailing address.

Enough is enough.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Airborne Viking posted:

Is he still posting that poo poo? I told him multiple times that if he kept it up I'd eat a ban and post his real name, facebook, a bunch of pictures he made public (idiot), and what's probably his mailing address.

Enough is enough.

Dox that fucker airborne!

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

Thanks a lot you fucker, now I have to delete that poo poo from my history before my friends think I'm a human being for watching that.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!

JiveHonky posted:

Dox that fucker airborne!

I'm at work right now, and I don't know how to get it from my phone. So DO NOT google the name of his youtube channel without the last acronym, because it won't take you to a bunch of websites for his terrible band. These websites won't have an "about" section that has the middle and last name of the founder. DON'T google this name, because it WON'T list his facebook profile with his full name. One of the links WON'T take you to a bunch of public facebook poo poo he has, like his prepubescent haircut from when he graduated high school 11 years ago. Don't bother using 411.com to find a northeast US mailing address that might be his, because pfft that'll never work.

Also don't bother saving urls or anything else you find, because he definitely won't be changing any of these things after I post this.

I can't stress this enough, but DON'T do anything I just said, and don't post any of it here, because it will give gbs fame to a lovely rear end in a top hat who keeps registering accounts to spam his unfunny loving youtube channel, albeit probably not the fame he wanted. Also don't mail anything illegal to the PO BOX you won't find.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

okay, i won't.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

how did you grow that sick beard bro looks like an ikea throw rug from the winter collection straight up motherfuckin örsted hangin off your face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

MiracleWhale posted:

how did you grow that sick beard bro looks like an ikea throw rug from the winter collection straight up motherfuckin örsted hangin off your face

it's a pube transplant

from his pubes to his neck

• Locked thread