Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Give Pat a Job posted:

But, all my elfpr0n jackoff pics

elfpr0ns muffin top was the reason i bought an account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

tenspott posted:

GOD drat MICRO$OFT!!!!!!

no seriously though, you're a human being who is emotionally invested in cloud storage. try having sex once, you might chill out.

Cool MICRO$OFT!! meme from 1998 for anybody who has a negative comment about them (even though I said I like Microsoft?).

And I have no emotional investment in cloud storage. I don't even use it. I am just empathetic towards anyone who might get half their stuff deleted because Microsoft changed their minds. :shrug:

Robo Reagan posted:

Hey bro calm down

Seriously. Maybe he should try having sex once :smuggo:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
microsoft gave all of you an opportunity to keep your 15GB like half a year ago you dumb stupid fucks

this is what you get for not paying attention

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Parallax Scroll posted:

the people demand their gigs back

let the KIDS!!!!! store what they want

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
loving lol if you were a dumb enough motherfucker to use onedrive in the first place

because that means you were dumb enough to assume microsoft gave one flying poo poo about its users, at all

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

vug posted:

If you haven't deleted your micro$hit account already I feel bad for you son. yospos bitch.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
lol microsoft is basically the only tech company that's doing anything positive, open sourcing a massive amount of code and making the two finest languages crafted by the hands of man, F# and C# open standards

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The cloud is responsible for a movie where Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz accidentally post a sex tape on the internet so yeah gently caress the cloud.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Germstore posted:

lol microsoft is basically the only tech company that's doing anything positive, open sourcing a massive amount of code and making the two finest languages crafted by the hands of man, F# and C# open standards

MS is good

Steve Ballmer was bad

Satya is good

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Who actually uses OneDrive though?

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

loquacius posted:

MS is good

Steve Ballmer was bad

Satya is good

Tay is good

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

extra stout posted:

elfpr0ns muffin top was the reason i bought an account

Oh thank Christ I still have a local backup...

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Junior Jr. posted:

Tay is good

a happy accident, and in classic Microsoft fashion they tried to patch the good out and then just shut it all down when they couldn't

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

a happy accident, and in classic Microsoft fashion they tried to patch the good out and then just shut it all down when they couldn't

she was the first good thing MS did in years since windows 7.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lmao if you rely on the cloud for anything.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

s3 backups fo lyfe

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
love me some google drive

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

lol if you think they didn't start up a new tay account and just not tell anyone about it

They were getting good data and Tay was completely indistinguishable from a normal twitter troll, so there's no reason not to just make a new one and name it like bobsaget420 or something

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Police Automaton posted:

install gentoo imo

Berious posted:

let the KIDS!!!!! store what they want

Give Pat a Job posted:

Oh thank Christ I still have a local backup...

This thread brings teh funnay lol :D

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

i use dropbox it is both cool and good

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Bear Suit posted:

i use dropbox it is both cool and good

Can I haz teh dropbox???? Lol :D

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Blue Train posted:

s3 backups fo lyfe

why would you use s3 for backup use glacier or whatever its way cheaper if you rarely need to access your files (which by definition backups are like that). s3 is for regular commonly accessed object storage

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

thathonkey posted:

why would you use s3 for backup use glacier or whatever its way cheaper if you rarely need to access your files (which by definition backups are like that). s3 is for regular commonly accessed object storage

I do use glacier just easier to type s3

e: I also use the intermediate one for photo storage seeing as it's cheaper but doesn't have the 4 hour limit

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Cool MICRO$OFT!! meme from 1998 for anybody who has a negative comment about them (even though I said I like Microsoft?).

And I have no emotional investment in cloud storage. I don't even use it. I am just empathetic towards anyone who might get half their stuff deleted because Microsoft changed their minds. :shrug:

Seriously. Maybe he should try having sex once :smuggo:

I'm pretty sure I told you to shut up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Can I haz teh dropbox???? Lol :D

thanks for this

• Locked thread