Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toast
Dec 7, 2002

GoonsWithSpoons.com :chef:Generalissimo:chef:
Hey All,

I'm currently changing hosts for the GWS wiki (our old hosts have basically doubled the hosting price for shittier customer service over the past couple years) and ran into a bug I have to have time to fix (i.e. after gargantuan mother's day dinner prep is done at least, more likely tomorrow.)

All the recipes are visible if you hit edit on them and just grab the raw wiki text though. Or if you're not logged in "VIEW SOURCE."

Cheers,
-Toast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I'll be glad to see it back, it's a really useful resource.

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
Sheeeeeeettttt! Was gonna use a pork chop recipe on there tonight. I knew I should of saved it.

Toast
Dec 7, 2002

Howdy folks... we are MOSTLY back up and running. Uploads etc and some of the plugins are broken but base recipes/pics should be back

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Hey I just wanted to say thanks for hosting this for us for all these years. You're rad, thanks Toast.

Toast
Dec 7, 2002

Thanks!

Everything should be up and working, I made the mistake of going to sleep without getting the antispam working again so had some cleanup to do. Still need to fix the multiple uploads for anyone who wants to use it but otherwise should be good.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
I know this has to be a stupid question, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to create an account. Is there some other method for submitting a recipe?

Toast
Dec 7, 2002

Stringent posted:

I know this has to be a stupid question, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to create an account. Is there some other method for submitting a recipe?

Nope it's not a stupid question, I had account registrations turned off to combat spammers while cleaning/updating and forgot to turn them back on.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
Ah ok, I thought I was just missing something. Along the same line, are image uploads disabled too?

Toast
Dec 7, 2002

Stringent posted:

Ah ok, I thought I was just missing something. Along the same line, are image uploads disabled too?

Err, yes...

basic image uploads should be good now, multi upload is still broken as i haven't grabbed a new extension for it.

edit: didn't realize image uploads are disabled by default on a new install which is basically what this is.

Toast fucked around with this message at 02:45 on May 20, 2016

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
GOOD JOB TOAST WAY TO gently caress IT UP

Toast
Dec 7, 2002

Spam registrations have returned with a vengeance though they can't edit. Need to figure out why the captcha isn't displaying to register so registrations are back off for now. if anyone wants to they can let me know.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
I really hate to be dog piling on you, but image uploads are throwing a 500. :(

Toast
Dec 7, 2002

Stringent posted:

I really hate to be dog piling on you, but image uploads are throwing a 500. :(

Yeah I realized after I said they were enabled that there's probably a folder share permission issue, working on getting spam protection back in place first though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toast
Dec 7, 2002

Images should be working... please let me know if not.

All edits temporarily have captcha's turned on though while I tune other things.

• Locked thread