Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BiGGYHiGHROLLER
May 14, 2013

FormerFatty posted:

But how many people ;)

As many people who take me up on my offer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
One of my favorite UO situations was when we (goons) took over Moonglow on that one server that had like town elections and you couldn't recall to Ice Isle and we were like gonna take it over and obviously win the election for mayor and MANY people on the official forums complained that we were "zerg rushing the election", literally not understanding what an election even is

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

My fav was on hybrid we were at the OG Minax base and raided TB to reset the sigil timer. Two of us stealthed in on that upper level leading to the TB base and used the storms eye that drops 50% health and got the sigils

The admins/mods of the server hated us and were TB and turned on all their cheat modes to get them back and uploaded screenshots of them “owning” us with their cheat mode and sallos client (there was no working sallos client at the time). But yeah owning cities and having the mobs of faction guards owned

Good times

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Oh yeah on that same server, I can't remember which server it was, all boats were only player crafted and we had like every goon who was playing running EasyUO chopping scripts and we had by far the first GM carpenter and like had also gotten the first cannons on the shard, and so like some people had boxed our boats in on Ice Island and we pulled up with the first ever cannons on the shard and they went "oh poo poo" and then we fired the cannons and....the shard crashed, resetting their boats to safety :negative:

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

My fav was on hybrid we were at the OG Minax base and raided TB to reset the sigil timer. Two of us stealthed in on that upper level leading to the TB base and used the storms eye that drops 50% health and got the sigils

The admins/mods of the server hated us and were TB and turned on all their cheat modes to get them back and uploaded screenshots of them “owning” us with their cheat mode and sallos client (there was no working sallos client at the time). But yeah owning cities and having the mobs of faction guards owned

Good times

Hahaha this was one of my favorite gaming moments.... they actually guarded sigils 4 days in a row for 11hours each time and only managed to cap 1 town.

We used the:

-stealth storms eyes
-logged out guys with storms eyes
-having alts in TB storms eye the TB

Great times for sure <3

Who were you in EQMS btw?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

:cmon:

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

<3 christoff <3

BiGGYHiGHROLLER
May 14, 2013
you still playing UO?

picklefish
Aug 7, 2013
I got banned from UOF twitch channel for saying "EQMS BEST GUILD what up gluttony" what happened? I thought EQMS was a well respected guild

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
i made like 10 mil on UOF poker and I was just gettin going but they closed the high stakes poker table which is too bad because I was gonna run that poo poo up to 100 mil lol

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

actually tonight, I think right now, the og Lord British dude and Lord Blackthorn are gonna play UO:F lol

https://www.facebook.com/UltimaOnlineForever/

picklefish
Aug 7, 2013

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

actually tonight, I think right now, the og Lord British dude and Lord Blackthorn are gonna play UO:F lol

https://www.facebook.com/UltimaOnlineForever/

https://www.twitch.tv/ultimaonlineforever2

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

someone ask him how space was

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

watching this still. pretty good. the owned blackthorn iun a firewall to "even the score"

a digital orc
May 14, 2003

You see, Guragh, they can't fire me for sexual harassment. The crime doesn't fit the punishment! :orks:
any eqms or goon squad still playing here? i just started playing again recently and it'd be nice to have some people to gently caress around with

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

Ask me about telling people not to change my avatar
i just reinstalled after the dicktease that was legends of ultima. any goons still playing this?

Spasms
Jun 11, 2003

I'm gettin' heartburn. Tony, do something terrible.
Anyone still playing this and is there a goon discord? I just installed and recovered my account with a 7x healer/stun mage.

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Spasms posted:

Anyone still playing this and is there a goon discord? I just installed and recovered my account with a 7x healer/stun mage.

EQMS got banned for winning... shard has little to no PVP left since they removed factions.

Barnsey
Apr 19, 2005
Can't see another thread but anyone play Lost Lands?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

Ask me about telling people not to change my avatar
i've linked up with a fairly active guild ( $N$ ) and should be able to get anyone an invite if they want one. Hit me up on discord
kernelfault#6514

• Locked thread