Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
This person should use the woman's bathroom

and this person should use the men's bathroom

Kind of don't understand how that would make sense to anyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Interesting thread OP

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i really dont care op

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Good for xim

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Harminoff posted:

I want the first one to burn in hell cause they support a literal 9/11 fear mongerer.

The second one to use the men's bathroom for kinky sex tiime.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't know they started selling weed to total dorks.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

bathrooms should be unmarked and one bathroom is always the kill room

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

did we rly need this thread again

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
on a scale of vagina to penis with vagina being 1 and penis being 10 my genitals are rated a 7.5

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

gary oldmans diary posted:

on a scale of vagina to penis with vagina being 1 and penis being 10 my genitals are rated a 7.5

my dickle potickle is a time-dependent superposition of three different quantum states

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Profondo Rosso posted:

did we rly need this thread again

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
trying to figure out whether to katy perry this thread or not

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lesbian dicks in women's bathrooms now

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress YOU!!!!!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
youre trying to tell me a old person from the 40s has conservative values

im not buying it op

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i dont think the op should be allowed to use public restrooms at all. those are for people, not semi-sentient bags of garbage.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

gary oldmans diary posted:

Rated this thread vagina.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Harminoff posted:

Apart from the fact the first is a midget and the second has a massive man head, I would have no idea they weren't a man and woman.

Rated this thread confusing.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

What if I'm peeing and when I turn to the guy in the urinal next to me and say "hey pal, does this look swollen to you" and it turns out to be a woman and then I get a boner and pee all over my face. That's what hillary's america will be like

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Eat poo poo

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i have a massive man head

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
yeah but they'll probably molest children in the bathroom

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Harminoff posted:

What if both sides agreed that this is a tricky issue, and in the interests of not forcing anyone into an opposite gender bathroom, we simply require all public facilities to include a third, private bathroom for all gender identities, families, or people who just get bathroom anxiety?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

like i sometimes need to go to the bathroom to chill out because i'm having a lot of anxiety and i might need to sit on the floor or vape my ecig or pray or something and i want my privacy so i always use the male/female/handicap accessible/ other bathroom and i love it

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

what if we agreed to kill the op and NOT spend 20 pages discussing transsexuals again

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

can we agree that this is a good, respectable, compromising solution for everyone and focus on what really matters this election year, which is restoring the american dream for working families?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

i live in the south, i'm right in the center of this debate, I am a Christian and also very progressive so I understand the complexities of this issue, but I think this compromise is a good solution rather than trying to die on this hill when our nation has been in a half century decline and we are approaching one of the most important elections of our era

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Commie NedFlanders posted:

What if both sides agreed that this is a tricky issue, and in the interests of not forcing anyone into an opposite gender bathroom, we simply require all public facilities to include a third, private bathroom for all gender identities, families, or people who just get bathroom anxiety?

See, this is a reasonable solution that is somehow not adequate.

That being said, it'd cost an awful lot of money for all public places to add a third bathroom in.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Who gives a gently caress what Duck Dynasty thinks? Stop trying to being culture warriors and go back to making duck lures.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hardball-transgender-bathroom-rights_us_573712c4e4b08f96c183554e

Go to 4:55 in the video for some real lols

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

I think that Phil Robertson needs to endorse my soon to be released Cajun Squirrel-flavored potato chips.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Enfield posted:

gently caress YOU!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

bathrooms should be unmarked and one bathroom is always the kill room

• Locked thread