Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Machinegunboyo posted:

Just a reminder that Tottenham were 5 points clear in second place with 3 games to go. Thanks.

Only one of the greatest teams on the planet could have overcome that deficit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A big club like Manchester United doesn't need it's own protections to celebrate a false victory. Makes you think......

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Celebrating anything other than first place as some kind of victory is a very American thing. Makes you think......

Broletariat
Nov 14, 2014
8 points above arsenal with 4 games to go, top club that spurs

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
The important thing here is that Arsenal get that extra 1.2 million to put into the transfer budget.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

the transfer budget ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of kroenke sports enterprises

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
I'm kroenke as gently caress about this holiday

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

Machinegunboyo posted:

NOTE: THIS IS A TROLL FREE THREAD. REMEMBER, TROLLING IS A BANNABLE OFFENCE.

NOTE: THIS IS A TROLL FREE THREAD. REMEMBER, TROLLING IS A BANNABLE OFFENCE.

It's probably the biggest footballing derby in the world, involving arguably the greatest team in the world - Arsenal. This is every football fan's favourite footballtime of the year, when Arsenal gazump the Spurs and leave them with no mathematical way of overtaking them in the table. We all knew it was coming, but this year it was extra special because spurs (only needing a draw against a relegated team to secure second place ) only went and LOST 5 - 1 TO LE NEWCASTLE WHO WERE DOWN TO 10 MEN ON THE FINAL FRIGGING DAY. What an amazing day and this thread is a safe space for all of us to celebrate this great time.

Hopefully the mods will put any trolls in their place but oh, we all know they're coming :yawn:. Arsenal are a great team with amazing fans and trolls always try to ruin our sunny disposition :words:

So to save any trolls their time, we got your posts covered so move along and fly away

oh word? happy saint totteringhams day to you too, bitch.

Peace out, happy saint totteringhams day to everyone. Arsenal fans can rejoice, we deserve our own thread as we're the best fans of any team in the world. Everyone else is welcome to join in to the festivities too, we are a welcoming bunch. Much love.

Best post of the year imo

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders

Abu Dave posted:

I wish my club was small time enough to think finishing in second was something to celebratd

Stay miserable then bitch!!! Up the guns!!!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'm glad the poo poo team i support made the final day funny

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Arsenal couldn't do it themselves they had to make someone else do it for them, sounds an awful lot like a american to me...makes you think....................

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

I did not like any of this one bit. Yesterday was very bad and fail.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Oy vey

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Heres a funny gif that we can all enjoy

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
Hello I am here now too

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
Mmm I've got the feels.....

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

track day bro! posted:

Heres a funny gif that we can all enjoy

Not being able to read the Op much? Is this honestly the hill you choose to die on? Weak troll. Happy Saint totteringhams day to you too, bitch

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Machinegunboyo posted:

Not being able to read the Op much? Is this honestly the hill you choose to die on? Weak troll. Happy Saint totteringhams day to you too, bitch

Looks liek this arsenal fan cant take a bit of bantz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

track day bro! posted:

Looks liek this arsenal fan cant take a bit of bantz.

Like all arsenal fans he is abroad and a lil bitch

• Locked thread