Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
https://twitter.com/GCWrestling_/status/1107731819183702021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Winner takes the other's facial hair to form a full goatee

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
gonna be a great dad fight

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
My God

https://twitter.com/WrestleCircus/status/1107835092062351361

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I agree. Wrestlecircus has decent taste in Friday the 13 movies.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Well, poo poo. This is awfully exciting. Wonder what their venue solution will wind up being.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Joey is going in on MLW.

https://twitter.com/JANELABABY/status/1108012509238304768

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The contracts don't seem restrictive or worth the paper they are written on. Also Court has let everyone out who wanted out to my knowledge. What's the beef? Bix seems to have a particular bee in his bonnet about it for reasons not really explained.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I direct you to my previous post in this thread where I said you'd have to pay me $150 to attend an MLW taping let alone work one

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

OP is out of date time for a new thread

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i currently sell digiornos out of a small shed on the side of the dollar store for a 25 cent profit per pizza and am salivating at that supposedly bad carny offer. a cool 60k in the second year with 65 days off

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

rovert posted:

The contracts don't seem restrictive or worth the paper they are written on. Also Court has let everyone out who wanted out to my knowledge. What's the beef? Bix seems to have a particular bee in his bonnet about it for reasons not really explained.

It doesn't seem like MJF got out easily. On the new AIW podcast he wasn't allowed to talk about the details. He glossed over how he signed with AEW and said he had an NDA.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Super No Vacancy posted:

OP is out of date time for a new thread

It has been three years, MRT do you want to create a new thread (or conversely, just update the OP)?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Should we do a separate thread for Beyond Wrestling’s Uncharted Territory since it’s a weekly show?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

sportsgenius86 posted:

Should we do a separate thread for Beyond Wrestling’s Uncharted Territory since it’s a weekly show?

The best course of action is always :justpost:, if the thread doesn't generate the traffic/interest it's not like discussion can't just be folded back into this one if necessary.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

The best course of action is always :justpost:, if the thread doesn't generate the traffic/interest it's not like discussion can't just be folded back into this one if necessary.

Will do

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Big Dave posted:

https://twitter.com/GCWrestling_/status/1107779869973381120

the wcw-rear end cover of jane in the announcement video owns

omg

https://twitter.com/GCWrestling_/status/1108166056907100160

TV Zombie posted:

I agree. Wrestlecircus has decent taste in Friday the 13 movies.

hell yeah :woop: that's my favorite one

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

Hey all if anyone lives in Phoenix or is in town on 3/22 come to my wrestle show.

https://twitter.com/zealotwrestling/status/1107006933830000645?s=21

https://twitter.com/zealotwrestling/status/1106724038385139714?s=21

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Is Ricky Mandel working under the Ricky Mundo gimmick?

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Is Ricky Mandel working under the Ricky Mundo gimmick?

It’s basically the same gimmick as the last season of LU. He just goes by Mandel instead of Mundo.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

John “loving” Zandig

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jerusalem posted:

It has been three years, MRT do you want to create a new thread (or conversely, just update the OP)?

There will be a new thread coming soon.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dad what’s your favorite John loving Zandig match?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

abraham linksys posted:

oof, that's the first big MLA no-show, isn't it? feel like they've always had a surprisingly good track record, other than all the singles matches turning into triple threats or tags

what is with that, btw? is it cheaper for the promoter overall? it makes sense to me when it's like park vs rush or something and a hot feud and something you want to sell to another promotion, but i didn't think dragon lee vs rush was at that point. is it more just that more people = less active time per wrestler = easier match to wrestle?
I wouldn't be shocked if a big part of it is "fewer people have to take a pin/submission loss" especially with bigger name fly-ins.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Edge & Christian posted:

I wouldn't be shocked if a big part of it is "fewer people have to take a pin/submission loss" especially with bigger name fly-ins.

thats kind of what i assumed happened when Rush vs LA Park turned into Rush and Mecha Wolf vs LA Park and El Hijo back in October

I assume Austin Theory served a similar purpose this time

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I really wish the MLA guy wasn't such big buddies with Mecha Wolf but wtf can you do

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Mob posted:

I really wish the MLA guy wasn't such big buddies with Mecha Wolf but wtf can you do

come down in may and discuss it with him over elotes?

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

May? Have they announced a new show already or is this that free parking lot show

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

free parking lot mall show is this sunday

p sure ricardo said may is next with the date to be coming soon

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I hope they make good on the Lucha Bros noshow by bringing in Kraneo and Mije

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:rip:

Might be the fastest I've seen a company self-destruct after something like this got made public

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

the much vaunted dream match, penta vs the mustache guy from the vaudevillains who appears to have shaved his mustache.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
rip to da nova pro

To be honest I’m genuinely bummed that it will be much harder for me to see Majin Beef and Harlow now, among others.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Boco_T posted:

rip to da nova pro

To be honest I’m genuinely bummed that it will be much harder for me to see Majin Beef and Harlow now, among others.

just move to atlanta cuz harlow was at mla and is on the poster for free mall parking lot lucha as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Don't ever post in this thread again post in this one

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3885207

If you post in this one (the one you are in now) you might be banned. You should be banned.