Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
someone test the wine thing asap please im really worried all my failings are the result of nanotechnology

l0wt4x
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Has anybody here ever been gangstalked? Because there's a cure apparently

gangstalk is a cool term if ur a sperg but i heard after a dozen or so 16 year old girl mlp fans commit suicide they just legislated it all under the term e-bullying

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

im chemtrails

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Tell.me.more

Captain Cool
Oct 23, 2004

This is a song about messin' with people who've been messin' with you

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Where did the whole chemtrails thing pop up from anyway? And why do they think the gubmint would bother flying planes and lacing the skies with mind control juice instead of just dumping it in the water supply?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

But... They're already putting fluoride in the water?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

88h88 posted:

Where did the whole chemtrails thing pop up from anyway?

when crazy people see something they don't understand, instead of thinking "I wonder what the explanation for that is," they think, "I know why that happens, it's the first dipshit thing that pops into my head"

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
remember when they sprayed that hurricane and it went straight for mexico lol

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

88h88 posted:

Where did the whole chemtrails thing pop up from anyway? And why do they think the gubmint would bother flying planes and lacing the skies with mind control juice instead of just dumping it in the water supply?

Plane contrails sometimes look weird or do weird things so it's easy for people that are paranoid to get paranoid about them. Mix in the fact the government really DOES have an actual history of secretly spraying people with bad poo poo and it's easy for crazy people to latch on to even more crazy crap about them:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray

In Senate subcommittee hearings in 1977 the army revealed:

Between 1949 and 1969 open-air tests of biological agents were conducted 239 times. In 80 of those experiments, the Army said it used live bacteria that its researchers at the time thought were harmless. In the others, it used inert chemicals to simulate bacteria.

In the 1950s army researchers dispersed Serratia on Panama City and Key West Florida with no known illnesses resulting.

In the 1950s army researchers dispersed zinc cadmium sulfide (now a known cancer-causing agent) over Minnesota and other Midwestern states to see how far they would spread in the atmosphere. The particles were detected more than 1,000 miles away in New York state. No illnesses were ever attributed to them as a result.
Bacillus globigii, never shown to be harmful to people, was released in San Francisco, New York, Washington, D.C., and along the Pennsylvania Turnpike, among other places.

In New York, military researchers in 1966 spread Bacillus subtilis variant Niger, also believed to be harmless, in the subway system by dropping lightbulbs filled with the bacteria onto tracks in stations in midtown Manhattan. The bacteria were carried for miles throughout the subway system. Army officials concluded in a January 1968 report that: "Similar covert attacks with a pathogenic disease-causing agent during peak traffic periods could be expected to expose large numbers of people to infection and subsequent illness or death."

In a May 1965 secret release of Bacillus globigii at Washington's National Airport and its Greyhound bus terminal more than 130 passengers were exposed to the bacteria traveling to 39 cities in seven states in the two weeks following the mock attack

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
of course the REPTILIAN AGENDA make this seem implausible but it is making the MOST SENSE
everyone will tell you that HAARP is behind the chemtrails (devils tongues, nano dispersal) but that's a LIE perpetrated by the ZIONISTs controlled by the REPTILIAN AGENDA in line with the GRAYS and the seven species of from the Pleidian Galaxy (Mantis, grays, nords, REPTILES, etc)
the NANO fibers cause symptoms of Morgellon's disease and if reported to the SHAM DOCTORS will mark you as an instant TI in the gangstalking logistical tactics and you will be ABUSED and HARASSED like I was back in 1935 when HENRY FORD makred me as a TI for life

HENRY FORD IS A REPTILE

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
Oh wait it's just condensation lol

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Plane contrails sometimes look weird or do weird things so it's easy for people that are paranoid to get paranoid about them. Mix in the fact the government really DOES have an actual history of secretly spraying people with bad poo poo and it's easy for crazy people to latch on to even more crazy crap about them:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray

In Senate subcommittee hearings in 1977 the army revealed:

Between 1949 and 1969 open-air tests of biological agents were conducted 239 times. In 80 of those experiments, the Army said it used live bacteria that its researchers at the time thought were harmless. In the others, it used inert chemicals to simulate bacteria.

In the 1950s army researchers dispersed Serratia on Panama City and Key West Florida with no known illnesses resulting.

In the 1950s army researchers dispersed zinc cadmium sulfide (now a known cancer-causing agent) over Minnesota and other Midwestern states to see how far they would spread in the atmosphere. The particles were detected more than 1,000 miles away in New York state. No illnesses were ever attributed to them as a result.
Bacillus globigii, never shown to be harmful to people, was released in San Francisco, New York, Washington, D.C., and along the Pennsylvania Turnpike, among other places.

In New York, military researchers in 1966 spread Bacillus subtilis variant Niger, also believed to be harmless, in the subway system by dropping lightbulbs filled with the bacteria onto tracks in stations in midtown Manhattan. The bacteria were carried for miles throughout the subway system. Army officials concluded in a January 1968 report that: "Similar covert attacks with a pathogenic disease-causing agent during peak traffic periods could be expected to expose large numbers of people to infection and subsequent illness or death."

In a May 1965 secret release of Bacillus globigii at Washington's National Airport and its Greyhound bus terminal more than 130 passengers were exposed to the bacteria traveling to 39 cities in seven states in the two weeks following the mock attack

Ah well then this makes a little more sense and why 'murica is so suspect of government doing poo poo. Interesting, thanks!

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Actually, to stain something, before putting it under a microscope: this is Good™

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

88h88 posted:

Ah well then this makes a little more sense and why 'murica is so suspect of government doing poo poo. Interesting, thanks!

Yeah, the fact the government HAS done a bunch of crazy nonsense makes it really easy for schizophrenics to think they are doing crazy nonsense to them specifically.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_radiation_experiments

the United States Atomic Energy Commission. Experiments included, but were not limited to:

feeding radioactive material to mentally disabled children[4]
exposing U.S. soldiers and prisoners to high levels of radiation[4]
irradiating the testicles of prisoners, which caused severe birth defects[4]
exhuming bodies from graveyards to test them for radiation (without the consent of the families of the deceased)[5]

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
On January 18, 1955 Dr. Willard Libby said that there was insufficient data regarding the effects of fallout due to a lack of human samples - especially samples taken from children - to analyze. Dr. Libby was quoted saying, "I don't know how to get them, but I do say that it is a matter of prime importance to get them, and particularly in the young age group. So, human samples are often of prime importance, and if anybody knows how to do a good job of body snatching, they will really be serving their country." This led to over 1,500 samples being gathered, of which only 500 were analyzed.[3] Many of the 1,500 sample cadavers were babies and young children, and were taken from countries from Australia to Europe, often without their parents' consent or knowledge. According to the investigation launched after a British newspaper reported that British scientists had obtained children’s bodies from various hospitals and shipped their body parts to the United States, a British mother had said that her stillborn baby's legs were removed by British doctors. She was forbidden to dress her daughter for her funeral in an attempt to prevent the mother from finding out what had happened.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Like chemitrails are 100% fake but it is hard to explain that stories about governments stealing your dead baby's legs are real but this other thing isn't real so the government being so super loving crazy and evil all the time makes it wicked easy for people to make up new fake things they did and have them sound more plausible.

Like the government isn't spraying mind control chemicals on the people but it did do some mind control experiment where they made fun of a guy's dick till he became a famous serial killer.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Saw an ad by these guys on the subway once. You'd think there'd be a little more oversight on what gets put up but there you go.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Oh boo hoo. The government took dead body parts. Let me try giving a poo poo.

Nope, still don't care.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

No. 6 posted:

Oh boo hoo. The government took dead body parts. Let me try giving a poo poo.

Nope, still don't care.

Yeah, but stuff like that makes it harder to explain to crazy people what is or isn't real.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
MK-Ultra was pretty hosed up, too.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
True Fact - ball sweat never existed before 9/11. Look it up.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
i'm just pissed by all the chemtrails that pop up in the few days we get a clear sky in Cleveland. Worse than the clouds.

You could even turn it into a gambling game to see if a clear day is going to be marred with poo poo-streaks in the sky or not.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:cb:

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.

Zorodius posted:

when crazy people see something they don't understand, instead of thinking "I wonder what the explanation for that is," they think, "I know why that happens, it's the first dipshit thing that pops into my head"

saving this for the next The South.txt thread

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

have the chemtrails people ever watched a space rocket launch? there's always a period where the rocket enters, then exits, the part of the atmosphere where the exhaust condenses. do they believe that someone is sneaking tanks of toxic chemicals onto rockets so they can disperse them for just a few seconds?

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

Ben Murphy posted:

saving this for the next The South.txt thread

to really southify that quote:

when crazy people see something they don't understand, instead of thinking "I wonder what the explanation for that is," they think, "I know why that happens, it's the first dipshit thing that pops into my head  jesus"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

quote:

In order to get an overall feel for what is happening to someone who is entered into The Program it might be beneficial to review these MP3 audio's. These podcasts are given by someone who is a targeted individual and accurately describes the possibilities and extent to which the BioAPI is leveraged to create false realities. Keep in mind the guy giving these talks is mostly a shill, he's specifically attempting to cover up the connection between a targeted individual and phase 2 (the BioAPI via Chemtrail nano-fibers). Nonetheless, the audios give a good background on how people are being harassed and demonstrates the spectacular things that can be accomplished when one controls the brain and body like a laptop computer. Note do not focus too much on these downloads, they are very nano-trick centric; it would be a lot more beneficial to review and read this entire web site as you will end up with a much better understanding of what is actually happening.

For the people doing this, under most circumstances the compartmentalization of information must be maintained by the handler (a handler as reflected in Metropia (2009) and A Scanner Darkly (2006)). For example, when speaking with your friend a handler may quickly jump in and direct-to-speech them and have them say something significant to you (or just talk gibberish such as with Black Limousine (2010) to make you crazy), but what your friend says must typically be in a context of something that could be said anyway in that situation and means nothing to them. See the movie Wrong (2012/2013) which crystal clearly demonstrates this random mind controlling of people to say things they would never otherwise say; no clip provided. As for harassment in general, without your dishonor the harassment cannot be detrimental to your life. For example they cannot slash your tires when you need your car to desperately get to a job interview. It has to be non-consequential; also to be accurate you would have slashed your own tires. But they could/would mind control you to lock your keys in the car afterwards, or your handler would create an illusion that you did not get the job because he mind controlled the hirer to pass you over.

You might be wondering, if someone can be controlled like a robot why doesn't a handler just control someone (you) to give the handler all of their money or something? This could happen, but what's the difference between that and robbing you on the street at gun point? Nothing. Again, they need your dishonor, they need you to voluntarily out of your own free will do something by creating a conflict for you. Then it's justified in their view. After all, you did it. They can then say "you're doing it to yourself", or "it's all a fiction so it's ok to hurt these sheep". This of course is pathetic, it's like repeatedly poking a wild animal in a cage which finally bites you - then say "look, the animal is dangerous and we have to put it down".

The nano-technology or BioAPI aspect is told and demonstrated right to your face with Gamer (2009), the black basketball playing guy is representative of a gangstalker or other public/organized stalking, notice how he's mind controlled on demand (to dance and then attack Butler) in the clip... this clip is important, and should be reviewed before continuing because it is completely real. It is also critical to see the new clip for Ultrasonic (2012) which clearly shows you gangstalking in action.

my handler's a shithead

• Locked thread