Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be the RENEGADE PARTY candidate for president?
Renegade from WCW
Renegade from the TV show Renegade
Some guy named Renegade in an anime because there probably is one
Someone we won't realise has actually been dead for 10 years until November
Mitt Romney
View Results

• Locked thread
Kudaros
Jun 23, 2006

Mirthless posted:

The dude is pumping his own gas in the middle of the night, sorry he's not being presidential enough for you

Are we going to get any pictures of him stubbly and hung over, eating Denny's at 9 am now?

drat. I am owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

zen death robot posted:

No because he's Mormon

The man was drunk on The Lord

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Mirthless posted:

The dude is pumping his own gas in the middle of the night, sorry he's not being presidential enough for you

Are we going to get any pictures of him stubbly and hung over, eating Denny's at 9 am now?

Lol I wish.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I'm happy that Romney's a mormon and believes in an afterlife, because it means that he thinks his father is watching from him heaven as he fails over and over again

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I'm happy that Romney's a mormon and believes in an afterlife, because it means that he thinks his father is watching from him heaven as he fails over and over again

Nah his father is on some other planet just banging out another human race into existence

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Al! posted:

Nah his father is on some other planet just banging out another human race into existence

depends. to ascend to the highest realm you had to have practiced "celestial marriage" i.e. having a stable of side-bitches (modern church says monogamy "counts" too now, but I agree with the fundamentalists, it's a little ridiculous to say to your prophet "no, you were wrong, we don't have to listen to your direct commandments anymore because the U.S. government says we can't and we don't want to get in trouble")

George Romney could've had a secret cadre of sister-wives though, who knows. He grew up in a polyg colony in mexico, Mitt's grandparents were poly

Jesus, being an 19th century mormon must've really been somethin'.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

depends. to ascend to the highest realm you had to have practiced "celestial marriage" i.e. having a stable of side-bitches (modern church says monogamy "counts" too now, but I agree with the fundamentalists, it's a little ridiculous to say to your prophet "no, you were wrong, we don't have to listen to your direct commandments anymore because the U.S. government says we can't and we don't want to get in trouble")

it's my understanding that the Mormon church is based on constant revelation which is why the head Mormon in charge comes out every once in a while and says "black people are ok now" or "just marry one woman sighhhhhhhhh."

Super Sayan 2 Mormons who have completed all their Mormon quests even claim to literally talk to God at all times and he talks back but not that weak rear end Protestant personal god shot straight up like a voice in their head that says "you're doing alright Charlie" (source I'm a quarter Mormon and spent a couple of summers as a child in the hell that is SLC)

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

George Romney could've had a secret cadre of sister-wives though, who knows. He grew up in a polyg colony in mexico, Mitt's grandparents were poly

Jesus, being an 19th century mormon must've really been somethin'.

gently caress that bullshit, if the US government says the direct revelations of your prophet contradict American law, you motherfucking find yourselves new revelations or new prophets.

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

My Imaginary GF posted:

gently caress that bullshit, if the US government says the direct revelations of your prophet contradict American law, you motherfucking find yourselves new revelations or new prophets.

take real ownership of your beliefs. if the revelations of your prophet which are (presumably) delivered by the living word of the one true god are contradicted by U.S. law, abide the revelations of your prophet and gently caress the gubmint. who cares what a bunch of heathens on this rock think when you risk losing eternal salvation by denying the direct commandments of the lord your god?

edit: also how the poo poo did no one else vote for Lorenzo lamas were none of you kids with nothing better to do than watch tv after school during the early 90s

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Mirthless posted:

The man was drunk on The Lord

Literally in tears when it was announced black people could finally be mormon... in 1978.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Well, that settles that. Mr. Hamburger just earned my vote.

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXhuso4OTG4

plz embed tia

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

the jay-z and afrika bambaataa ones are much better choices

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

He was a lawyer, and good at his job. But he committed the ultimate sin—and spoke out against candidates gone bad. Candidates that tried to kill him, but got the woman he loved instead. Framed for murder, now he prowls the badlands...an outlaw hunting outlaws...a bounty hunter...a RENEGADE.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

bump

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib

:its-happening.gif:

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/762723477887520769
https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/762780404604669956

thethreeman has issued a correction as of 23:44 on Aug 8, 2016

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
:rip: trump

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/762768773757571072

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

My Imaginary GF posted:

what is your opinion on tibet migf

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/KyungLahCNN/status/763535165364633600

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

this is his campaign photo

you ever get a carton of eggs and one of the eggs randomly has a red mark on it? nevermind

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I hope that candidate man can reunite REM.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Homework Explainer posted:

what is your opinion on tibet migf

Who thinks about tibet? Just a buncha commies trying to ethnically cleanse minorities in order to control valuable natural resources. Nothing religious about that.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

My Imaginary GF posted:

Who thinks about tibet? Just a buncha commies trying to ethnically cleanse minorities in order to control valuable natural resources. Nothing religious about that.

thank god the chinese came in to put a stop to that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

quote:

After years of being a Woobie so pitiful Shinji would say what the heck is wrong with you, I had enough of a girl I liked always going for this tall, blond guy. When they were talking right in front of me in the street and holding arms and talking and all that, I said, "Shut. The. Hell. Up." The boy looks around and walks over, trying to look menacing. Martial arts studies come in. I take a punch to the forehead and then slide under and punch him in the stomach, he goes backwards and I land another one to his face. I then go berserk and full body tackle him. He managed to crawl away, and say, "That Trump...is inhuman!"

• Locked thread