Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
What would computers be like if midgets were normal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Normal people are giants when midgets are normal

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Me trying to use a midgets(now normal) computer: gjkcgubxfudst jkogdfhvxfhbcdhkvhih (i cant see the tiny buttons and my giant fingers press multiple ones at a time)

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
syntax error

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Little people, not midgets, unless you're talking about MG's

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
I become mod of debate and discussion because of my giant sized brain and teach the midgets about logical fallacies

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Dogs have large variation in size. What if people were like that. What if some people were 2 feet tall and others 20 feet tall.

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
i guess there'd be an 11" macbook

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
there's like thousands upon thousands of them living in your mattress, i try not to think about it too much

probably they'd all daisy chain power strips and catch the house on fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Dogs have large variation in size. What if people were like that. What if some people were 2 feet tall and others 20 feet tall.

• Locked thread