Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*holds B every time I invite someone to the treehouse regardless of gender*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tfw you get the crit on Vantage and survive when you had no right to.

Dec 26, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Initial Stage: Ahh I believe I should invest on the correct placement of several axe wielders here as the enemies are overwhemingly spearmen. I should look of they have dangerous skills or weapons before though.

Terminal Stage: OMG Hana and Sakura are like, totally a thing after their A rank support. But seriously though, they need to make it easier for me to see Saizo shirtless <3

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i have 20 spear units and 50 ninjas and no axes in birthright and it's pissing me off even tho the game is easy fuuuu

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

mysterious loyall X posted:

i have 20 spear units and 50 ninjas and no axes in birthright and it's pissing me off even tho the game is easy fuuuu

ahahaha. did you get a soother and diaper with your copy of birthright

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the next map wasn't a bunch of ninjas so the lack of axes wasn't quite as pronounced, whew.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the second half of revelations is way cooler than the first half that's largely recycled conquest and birthright maps with different units.

Dec 26, 2012

In Training posted:

the second half of revelations is way cooler than the first half that's largely recycled conquest and birthright maps with different units.

do the maps get conquest-good again

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Are birthright maps better than awakening? I quite liked awakening until the later parts. People say birthright is boring but thats just compared to conquest right

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Tender Bender posted:

Are birthright maps better than awakening? I quite liked awakening until the later parts. People say birthright is boring but thats just compared to conquest right

Yep

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Tender Bender posted:

birthright's maps aren't very good and there's like no difficulty . i've only played 1/2 way thru tho and probalby won't bother to finish it any time soon :p :p conquest is a lot better than birtright and awakening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game was epic.

i kinda wanna play Conquest Hard CLassic now. But i think ill play sacred stones instead since i recently bought that on the wii u vc.

• Locked thread