Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Blast Fantasto posted:

Well, friends, KANE day is over. Please don't think about KANE until next year

Here is a picture that isn't KANE to take your mind off KANE

Please think about this instead

The Krampus of Kane Day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
NOT Kane:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Yep, definitely not thinking about KANE. Just sitting here, minding my own business, not thinking about KANE. Nope! Totally KANE-free :)

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Someone really needs to continue this series

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Mantaur also went by that name and it's weird that that's a desirable enough name to share.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Bog Sassy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The pop for that is incredible and I was SUCH a DX/Kane mark back then that on Wrestemania 2000 on the N64 I made a Kane with green and black attire because I was so sure. :smith:

That was the moment I began to hate X-Pac. :mad:

hey, what's up me?

i loved the new age outlaws and kane before he looked like a grumpy potato so loving much.

• Locked thread