Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot
my mom destroyed a prosecutor and made a feminist world renowned defense lawyer cry tears of joy

in court

with a few sentences

ppls jaws dropped

my mom was probably one of the first feminists in southern ontario considering she was put into that un training program in grade school that was NA wide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Alex I am going to shoot you with a gun and kill you :grin:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i remember my drug induced schizoid breakdown. the forums felt like magic or somethin, like that lain show were the dead people were talking in the internet, like that. im dead now. anyways surfing the net with severe mental dissabilities is kind of fun and excitiing and i recommend everyone try it at least once.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

penis man posted:

save it up try to set up a micro lending charity with ur gf to womyn only is pretty good use

but sometimes u gf want to self develop

but at this point i dont owe any1 any explanations

the money was never "mine" and i never have had a trust fund

just university savings

that i blew on u ppl (and a little bit on me, while supporting u ppl)

please dont think for a second any of the neil mcneil cuckolds aside from tom and pat r coming near me unless i talk to them first LOL

Thanks for pointing this out, i wouldn't want any inaccurate details clouding up your extremely factual wild ranting

• Locked thread