Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Still enjoying Lethal Weapon. Is there a thread for it?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3791434

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo that new MacGyver is loving BAD

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

Koirhor posted:

Holy poo poo that new MacGyver is loving BAD

I gave it a few episodes and thought it was watchable as light entertainment but after the episode with the Z-grade Jonah Hill wannabe, the writing seemed to get worse and worse and the improvisations stupider and stupider and I can't be bothered watching anymore.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Fox midseason show Making History has had it's episode count cut to 9, from 13. Not exactly a good sign.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

spooky like this! posted:

The Fox midseason show Making History has had it's episode count cut to 9, from 13. Not exactly a good sign.

Usually doesn't mean anything when it's before the premiere. They just don't need more episodes to fill out their schedule. Superstore had the same thing happen, and was quickly NBC's great white comedy hope.

CaptainCaveman
Apr 16, 2005

Always searching for North.

Wandle Cax posted:

I gave it a few episodes and thought it was watchable as light entertainment but after the episode with the Z-grade Jonah Hill wannabe, the writing seemed to get worse and worse and the improvisations stupider and stupider and I can't be bothered watching anymore.

New MacGyver started out entertainingly bad and was my favorite new show because of it, but now it's just turned into boring bad.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

CaptainCaveman posted:

New MacGyver started out entertainingly bad

Nah, it was bad from the get go.

CaptainCaveman
Apr 16, 2005

Always searching for North.

wormil posted:

Nah, it was bad from the get go.

Well, yeah, I said it was bad. :) But I at least found stuff like NewMac holding up a paperclip while the word PAPERCLIP flashed across the screen to be so over the top that it was kind of entertaining. I'd never actually recommend watching it, though.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Turns out ABC doesn't have CONVICTION because they've CANCELED THE SHOW.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Apparently not according to my news ticker. Just rumors.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

EL BROMANCE posted:

Apparently not according to my news ticker. Just rumors.

Additional episodes were not ordered. Some people think that means it's canceled; it may still be, but it isn't yet.

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre
Shame, show wasn't bad. Was Notorious cancelled?

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

LorneReams posted:

Shame, show wasn't bad. Was Notorious cancelled?

Season finale is tonight. I haven't checked but assume it will be cancelled because I like it. It does a great job at being a night time soap with out an emphasis on romantic drama.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Anyone creating new thread for the final season of Grimm? It started Friday night, but the old thread has been archived.

flynt
Dec 30, 2006
Triggerhappy and gunshy

spookygonk posted:

Anyone creating new thread for the final season of Grimm? It started Friday night, but the old thread has been archived.

I started a thread but mostly copying the previous season OP. I miss all the Grimm posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib

flynt posted:

I started a thread but mostly copying the previous season OP. I miss all the Grimm posts.

Thank you for doing this, threads make the show 10000% better

• Locked thread