Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Youre ruining america

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Lord Waffle Beard makes a good point.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO2g3PevGnU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i plan to walk into the voting booth, look at the options and turn 540 degrees and walk out like that grandpa simpson gif without selecting a candidate. this will be my silent protest against an unjust universe

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

and i will tell the old lady with the the stickers "no thank you im abstaining this year"

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

jarofpiss posted:

i plan to walk into the voting booth, look at the options and turn 540 degrees and walk out like that grandpa simpson gif without selecting a candidate. this will be my silent protest against an unjust universe

this is a portrait of the modern informed voter

The "Nope" party

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
i might vote for deez nuts because i live in loving california anyways and what better way to protest the meaninglessness of my vote than to vote for a fifteen year old

Mystery Goomba
Jun 4, 2011
good

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Those drat Americans ruined America, I tell you.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'm a true goddamn american and I'm writing in my own name

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i'm writing in stalin like always

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
Bernie is choosing gary as VP?

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

yall should vote for like bond issues and trial judges and poo poo but your vote on higher levels is meaningless

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
what happened to the bacon mafia?

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

oystertoadfish posted:

yall should vote for like bond issues and trial judges and poo poo but your vote on higher levels is meaningless

I sat in on a Village board meeting last night and learned we're going to pay $60 a hydrant to repaint fire hydrants this summer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

I sat in on a Village board meeting last night and learned we're going to pay $60 a hydrant to repaint fire hydrants this summer.

Time for you to start a fire hydrant painting contractor and make mad bank

• Locked thread