Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brock_O_LIE
May 24, 2016
Hello everyone,

My name is BrockOLIE and I am currently a new youtuber making a short show that I plan on making multiple seasons for. Currently I have produced 3 episodes and have 9 written planning on 30 episodes a season. Watch and tell me wha u think!{also my grammar really sucks}

Plot:
In a Parallel universe The world is starting to catch pewdiepie's disease from watching him too much. Erik, Darian's best friend has caught the disease and Darian tries to figure out how to cure it with the help of Dr. Bent.

Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvXWkQXnqDrvbYsYXN8cG0DVzhz_FDnEq

Apologies on some of the Audio also as well I hope you enjoy.

(If anyone knows a better place to post or places to post for more feed back that would be very kind, I am clueless)

Brock_O_LIE fucked around with this message at 21:17 on May 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

Brock_O_LIE posted:

Hello everyone,

My name is BrockOLIE and I am currently a new youtuber making a short show that I plan on making multiple seasons for. Currently I have produced 3 episodes and have 9 written planning on 30 episodes a season. Watch and tell me wha u think!{also my grammar really sucks}

Plot:
In a Parallel universe The world is starting to catch pewdiepie's disease from watching him too much. Erik, Darian's best friend has caught the disease and Darian tries to figure out how to cure it with the help of Dr. Bent.

Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvXWkQXnqDrvbYsYXN8cG0DVzhz_FDnEq

Apologies on some of the Audio also as well I hope you enjoy.

(If anyone knows a better place to post or places to post for more feed back that would be very kind, I am clueless)

Awesome stuff. Loveable characters. I was laughing really hard at the pickle joke! Keep it up. Are you looking for any help with the series?

Brock_O_LIE
May 24, 2016
I am looking for help, but I am wondering more what you mean by help. Sorry for the late response, I have been busy with Irl stuff currently, I am still working on them when I have time.. It's just been rough, I apologize for the tardiness.

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

Brock_O_LIE posted:

I am looking for help, but I am wondering more what you mean by help. Sorry for the late response, I have been busy with Irl stuff currently, I am still working on them when I have time.. It's just been rough, I apologize for the tardiness.

I was thinking I could help write some of the script and come up with some costume design for you. No problem, as I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Brock_O_LIE
May 24, 2016
That would be dope. I would really appreciate that. I am more trying to make backgrounds to signify different area atm colors etc. But if u have ideas and wanna pm me them then I would Happily tell u what I think and how I would use them

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
I don't have platinum, so we can just use this thread for brainstorming and story boarding. Do you have episode 4 written yet?

Brock_O_LIE
May 24, 2016
Yeah I have up to episode 9 I believe

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
Throw it away. We're starting from episode 3. Buy me platinum so I can PM you the script?

Brock_O_LIE
May 24, 2016
I would but I'm like super broke lol. U could post on here if u want.

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
Well, it involves Hitler's ghost embodying Pewdie Pie who then uses his infected people to rise as a zombie nazi army, and only a certain black rapper can vanquish them..don't want to give these ideas away in public.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

general anime posted:

Well, it involves Hitler's ghost embodying Pewdie Pie who then uses his infected people to rise as a zombie nazi army, and only a certain black rapper can vanquish them..don't want to give these ideas away in public.
Don't give that poo poo away from free, man! We artists gotta stick together. I will pay you top bitcoin for this collab.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Please do not allow your payment to be solely "exposure"

Brock_O_LIE
May 24, 2016
Those are very relevant points, I like ur idea, I wish I was a cartoon animator tho wow I could do so much more. I'm not entirely sure on how u want to discuss stuff, and I am sorry it took me a While to reply as well I am currently going through a few Irl struggles

Brock_O_LIE
May 24, 2016
But as of other ideas I plan to use other you tubers as well, not ganna name people but there are a few.

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
Before I continue working with you any further I need to know right now: are you willing to go blackface to portray the heroic rapper who takes down Hitler Pewds?

Brock_O_LIE
May 24, 2016
Depends on what slang is used

Brock_O_LIE
May 24, 2016
Well, not slang what way do I have to sound.

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
You're going to have to sound like DMX. Pretty easy, but you might want to start practicing.

Brock_O_LIE
May 24, 2016
Sounds good, I'm sure I can just need to practice, I wish we had more private area to talk

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
unfortunately my business practices will no longer allow me to give my art away for free anymore. you have the ideas, you can run with them yourself. OR if you'd like to continue to working together to get your series on the map, and i would very mucnh like to consider working together, my fee is upgrading my account to platinum where we can then exchange files, scripts, etc for your drama series in private messages.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

general anime posted:

unfortunately my business practices will no longer allow me to give my art away for free anymore. you have the ideas, you can run with them yourself. OR if you'd like to continue to working together to get your series on the map, and i would very mucnh like to consider working together, my fee is upgrading my account to platinum where we can then exchange files, scripts, etc for your drama series in private messages.
This is excellent. Value yourself and your work, friend.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
Just chiming in to vouch for gen. anime's work in general. He helped me out with a comedy series last year and i went from around 400 views per episode on my own to over 9000 on the ep he collaborated with me on. Whatever you pay this guy is worth it imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

Just chiming in to vouch for gen. anime's work in general. He helped me out with a comedy series last year and i went from around 400 views per episode on my own to over 9000 on the ep he collaborated with me on. Whatever you pay this guy is worth it imo.

this never happened. please do not besmirch my name. this is not the first time no names have tried to take credit for my work.

• Locked thread