Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
Over the past month it seems like children, children I do not know, have taken to starting conversations with me. Once a week at least, as though the curriculum at preschools took a major reverse course. I don't mind it. Curiosity and precociousness are fun things to see. Today a girl, maybe 8 or 9, came up to me and said hi and started half rambling at me, like we were already in the middle of a conversation, maybe how a tiny homeless person might. She was eating from a franchise Chinese food place and I was eating a franchise burrito. She asked me about the food, about her food, if I was married and told me how badly she wanted to be married and how sad it was that I was not married. I wanted to assure her that I'm not married because I'm like the wind and can't be pinned down. But I don't want to be the first person to tell a child about the wind.

Her father came over, looked at me nervously and sat at the table beside me. I remembered that people are monsters and that I am people. Now realizing I felt like a creep, I politely excused myself. I also felt like I was being rude by not giving a proper ending to the conversation. Ideally I would doff my cap, give her a nickle and perform a magic trick, but instead I got up, said "Take care" and left. On one hand I know that the world can be terrible to children on the other, this kid is going to have a more interesting life bumming around asking strangers about their food. How do you talk to strange kids and their dads?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
sup pervert

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

sup pervert

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

JiveHonky posted:

sup pervert

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she thought you were a park mascot due to your fursuit

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
My alternate thread about cool motorcycle tricks would have done better and you guys would look like assholes saying the things you're saying.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

JiveHonky posted:

sup pervert

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Dorkopotamis posted:

I remembered that people are monsters and that I am people.

:same:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Talking to street children: just say NO!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
greetings dinosaurmageddon

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Your a pedophile get hosed chomo

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I'm on a quiet street where the kids come to make all kinds of noise; now I'm reminded that squirtgun season is coming up and those little shits have it in for me.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Take a seat over there

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

sup pervert

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

JiveHonky posted:

sup pervert

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
what the gently caress does "take care" even mean anyhow

JiveHonky posted:

sup pervert

Dorkopotamis posted:

My alternate thread about cool motorcycle tricks would have done better and you guys would look like assholes saying the things you're saying.

bit too late for that. we're in sketch city now. :clint:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hello that robot

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Orkin Mang posted:

hello that robot

what up son

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

JiveHonky posted:

sup pervert

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i think it's fine to talk to kids and that it's sad that people actually so think anyone talking to a kid is a pervert

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Celluloid Sam posted:

i think it's fine to talk to kids and that it's sad that people actually so think anyone talking to a kid is a pervert

(We don't really sid just razzin this guy ok)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

oh okay stop being a child molester op

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

what up son

drunking. u?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
EAAAAAAAAT FREEEEESH

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Celluloid Sam posted:

oh okay stop being a child molester op

:hfive:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

JiveHonky posted:

sup pervert

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

That Robot posted:

what the gently caress does "take care" even mean anyhow

Take care is a casual assignment of value onto a person's life. Kind of like "Take care of yourself because I don't want you to die."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Orkin Mang posted:

drunking. u?

about to go to bed

good-night my friend

Dorkopotamis posted:

Take care is a casual assignment of value onto a person's life. Kind of like "Take care of yourself because I don't want you to die."

woah

thats p dramatic

• Locked thread