Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Vladimir Putin

Saddam Hussein

the Tiananmen Square crackdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Three word / syllable chants

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
piss

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
gay cum daddies

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.
Snuggies

Konstantin
Jun 20, 2005
And the Lord said, "Look, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.
Incest

A New Dad
Nov 10, 2012

I SHOULD FUCK OFF BACK TO C-SPAM
diapers

thumb sucking

the fetal position

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

who doesn't

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
being lowly eduacated

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Strip clubs with pole dancers.
Getting dog-assed drunk in same.
Beating the red-hot flaming poo poo out of each other with barstools. Kicking the bouncer in the berries.
Coating the entire interior surface of the cop car including the dash and windshield with piping-hot steaming beer vomit when they finally get arrested for D&D.

Ahhh, the good old days. Word.

E:
You BLM guys don't like cops? Don't fight 'em. That's an excuse for escalation.

Let 'em arrest you-then hurl all over their squad car. Try to get 'em in the back of the neck.
It's not a crime, and they'll gonna have to breath your personal pukestink for the rest of the shift.

Vengeance can be subtle.
And you can tell your grand-kids about that time you blew a quart of Night Train down the back of a cop's shirt.
They'll laugh their little asses off.

zimboe has issued a correction as of 11:50 on Jul 30, 2016

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

zimboe posted:

Strip clubs with pole dancers.
Getting dog-assed drunk in same.
Beating the red-hot flaming poo poo out of each other with barstools. Kicking the bouncer in the berries.
Coating the entire interior surface of the cop car including the dash and windshield with piping-hot steaming beer vomit when they finally get arrested for D&D.

Ahhh, the good old days. Word.

E:
You BLM guys don't like cops? Don't fight 'em. That's an excuse for escalation.

Let 'em arrest you-then hurl all over their squad car. Try to get 'em in the back of the neck.
It's not a crime, and they'll gonna have to breath your pukestink for the rest of the shift.

Vengeance can be subtle.
And you can tell your grand-kids about that time you blew a quart of Night Train down the back of a cop's shirt.
They'll laugh their little asses off.

Please don't tell people what I do when I'm away from the forums.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Big

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Princess Di posted:

Bacon wrapped shotguns

it was a semi auto tacticool armalite type rifle and it was the ted cruz

:goonsay:

• Locked thread